OT: If you could have 1 question answered in life, what would it be?

Teddy kgb

Don't be quick to answer and don't try to be funny....take your time and think, lets hear some good questions...

Let's have fun and keep Religion out of it....don't say you want to know if there is a God or if there is life after death....Please don't or it will turn into an 11 page Diabler fvck fest.

Some ideas might be...

Do Aliens exist?

Who would win in a boxing match Ali or Tyson?

How close have I ever came to being murdered?

Future stuff is allowed, like...

How will the world end?

When will I die?

How will I die?

Or something that has bothered you your whole life and you have to know, like

Was there 2 shooters?

Where is Jimmie Hoffa buried?

What really happened to Jon Bony Ramsey?

Do 7 Jews really run the world?

Don't ask stupid shit like who's going to win the 2018 Super Bowl so you could put 10 million on it.....because then we'd get Rito back explaining how you couldnt get down 10 million

Hope to hear some good ones.....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we choose our life path or is it somewhat predetermined?

This is highly intriguing, as if it's somewhat predetermined--even if not fully outlined--then you can get a clearer grasp on how to make your path better. 

With a movement of psychologists against free will (which I disagree with them on), I do think that your question would be highly relevant to them. 

As for my own question......will need to think further on this. Or wait....how about since you said we cannot do religion, can we still do Christ?? Because, in asking if he even lived as a human, we can try figuring out if he was just maybe a great story teller that got people to buy into him.......and if he wasn't really alive as its written, then we know that his archetype was what was used to 'sell' the idea of God. 

So, if Teddy allows, I'd like my question to be about if Christ lived as a human or was just a figure needed for the story. JBP did a whole lecture series on bible stories and looking at their psychological meanings beyond just religion and seems to think those stories are the result of hundreds of stories coming together into those characters. So if that's the case............

Would knowing who would win in their prime between Tyson and Ali really change your life in any way?  Would that have any lasting benefit to your life?

Some of my suggestions below:

What is the winning combination in the next huge lotto?

What stock could I invest in to see the greatest return over the next 10-20 years?

When will I die?

Would knowing who would win in their prime between Tyson and Ali really change your life in any way? Would that have any lasting benefit to your life?

Some of my suggestions below:

What is the winning combination in the next huge lotto?

What stock could I invest in to see the greatest return over the next 10-20 years?

When will I die?

2/3 of your questions were not allowed....

Why would you want to when u die? What benefit would that provide?

This is something I've been thinking about since I was 10 and that's been 51 years ago tomorrow...

"Who came up with the words we use in our every day language ????

For example, the color red... Did this person see something and say wow I'm gonna name that "red"...

Another one, did he see someone pulling something and ah what the fuck, let's call that a "wagon"..

Things we put on our feet.. Oh shit, let's call them "shoes".. WTF?

Things that keep shit close by, yep, I'll call that a "fence"..

Things that have 4 wheels.... "Car" ok sure...

Things we live in.. Hut ,House, Home, Shack... What was the man or woman's name that came up with all this?

Ball= Base, Foot, Hand, Soccer, Tennis, Basket.. When this person first spotted something, did he or she have to make some shit up, because he had a lot of fuckking people to persuade he knew what he was talking about...!!!