Is The Deemer Still being more Asian than Monitor-Tan?

The X

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was scared to send even over state lines.

wanted to help both fecal and the x , but I got too paranoid.

Its a 1/10000 chance of the package getting stopped and probably a 1/10000000 of getting in any trouble, but I’m fucking unlikely and would probably be the one in a million.

I have sent small quantities weed(one ounce) cross the border before and know people that do

but it’s a hassle

I have sent small quantities weed(one ounce) cross the border before and know people that do

but it’s a hassle

The amount of weed sent through the mail would blow people’s minds.

Know dozens of people who sent it from here all over the US. I’m way too scared of jail to do it but the risk is tiny. One of the people I know got busted for it and served a few months and had to be a very very large fine. He’s still filthy rich though. All the rest made 100s of shipments over many years and the worst that would happen is packages tend to “get lost” sometimes probably postal workers , something law enforcement. So you’d end up eating big chunks of money occasionally.

The amount of weed sent through the mail would blow people’s minds.

Know dozens of people who sent it from here all over the US. I’m way too scared of jail to do it but the risk is tiny. One of the people I know got busted for it and served a few months and had to be a very very large fine. He’s still filthy rich though. All the rest made 100s of shipments over many years and the worst that would happen is packages tend to “get lost” sometimes probably postal workers , something law enforcement. So you’d end up eating big chunks of money occasionally.

Yea I just did it for friends

I knew someone that sold though Alpha Bay when they were still active

He showed me how to put weed in the mail in a regular envelope

pile on?

guy came back last week looking to start shit with George. he apparently doesnt know when he is ALL DONE

Eggzactly. If there is one guy that deserves what happened to him its him, always making fun of people with addictions, always saying that he was better than everyone, 60% + bettor, best athelete, Syracuse lawyer and overall better than anyone period. I thought this period would be a learning experience and make him more humble and he failed at that too. 

A lot of assumptions throughout forumville.

George, have you ever posted outside the fantasy baseball thread when you aren’t posting about deemer? Seems like an odd obsession.

As stated, if I’m a stiff so is hrwager taking 6+ months to pay Brick. Lol. Taking a year to pay larger balances. Pot meet kettle.

And as stated, funny hrwager George and bookbraker think I owe them anything. As jbd stated between me and others.

But if it makes you guys feel better to post about me, I appreciate the thoughts.

George, have you ever posted outside the fantasy baseball thread when you aren’t posting about deemer? Seems like an odd obsession.

As stated, if I’m a stiff so is hrwager taking 6+ months to pay Brick. Lol. Taking a year to pay larger balances. Pot meet kettle.

And as stated, funny hrwager George and bookbraker think I owe them anything. As jbd stated between me and others.

But if it makes you guys feel better to post about me, I appreciate the thoughts.

You dont owe me anything but you deserve the heat for your hypocracy.

Stop trying to divert, I never took 6 months to pay Brick. He can confirm that himself. You cant talk yourself out of this hole, only money can save you here.

I never said you owe me a thing. I just called a spade a spade. You kept trying to deflect. You placed bets with money you couldn't pay if they lost.

Honestly surprised at you because you have plenty of experience and should know better.

I never said you owe me a thing. I just called a spade a spade. You kept trying to deflect. You placed bets with money you couldn't pay if they lost.

Honestly surprised at you because you have plenty of experience and should know better.

You use the word “deflect” a lot, maybe you should look up the definition and try to understand how the word is used in a sentence.