Is The Deemer Still being more Asian than Monitor-Tan?

The X

Its good to see Toby mooching at EOG after all the shit he talked about them at SBG.

mooching? only shit i may have talked was saying i don't trust them to hold my money (which still holds true. i do trust Reagan and playing their NFL post up contest, where i can get Eagles plays) a fun "pick a loser" survivor is not mooching. even if cashed i wouldn't take their money, would give it to Deemer.  

you should stick to your deposit groveling in game threads and focusing on your insulin

fyi your buddy BigDaddy showed up for that contest also

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mooching? only shit i may have talked was saying i don't trust them to hold my money (which still holds true. i do trust Reagan and playing their NFL post up contest, where i can get Eagles plays) a fun "pick a loser" survivor is not mooching. even if cashed i wouldn't take their money, would give it to Deemer.  

fyi your buddy BigDaddy showed up for that contest also

If you dont see the irony of your first paragraph I dont know what to tell you.

In regards to BigDaddy I dont think anyone is surprissed either. He has never seen a free buffet that he doest likes.

Eggzactly. If there is one guy that deserves what happened to him its him, always making fun of people with addictions, always saying that he was better than everyone, 60% + bettor, best athelete, Syracuse lawyer and overall better than anyone period. I thought this period would bce and make him more humble ae a learning experiennd he failed at that too. 

nope not even close. never said sorry and doesnt feel bad about it at all. shows up here with guns blazing and fingers pointing then scurries away...........also doesnt know the difference between a legit offshore bookie with a bankroll and a stupid college kid taking shots at internet buddies. 1 can pay. 1 cant 

• 3 weeks later...