i failed at my new job

KingKolzig

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pal

Failed at your new job? Pal i got news for you, You have failed at life at that was many years ago... How are you going to rape or have Your boy Cockmucher rape you without some cash saved up? Your perfect job would be to grab your drag queen outfit, knock the cob webs of it and head down to Forbidden Fruit and work the glory holes downstairs.....It’s a perfect job for you, you would be off those feet of yours and get to work this glory holes which i am sure is a job you would not fail at.... Continued success pal...

Pal

Failed at your new job? Pal i got news for you, You have failed at life at that was many years ago... How are you going to rape or have Your boy Cockmucher rape you without some cash saved up? Your perfect job would be to grab your drag queen outfit, knock the cob webs of it and head down to Forbidden Fruit and work the glory holes downstairs.....It’s a perfect job for you, you would be off those feet of yours and get to work this glory holes which i am sure is a job you would not fail at.... Continued success pal...

well technically he would have knee problems instead of feet.