KR's NFL Winners

KingRevolver

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I’ll be in Vegas and will most likely be looking to UNLOAD on it. Just haven’t decided which way yet.

Give me some reasons why you like the Skins in this one.

Yikes......don't do anything crazy. I like the play, but don't want you to ruin a Vegas trip over it when the ref throws a BS flag to fuck you and your trip in the ass. I think points won't be an issue and think the Skins can get a stop or two.....I don't know if the Saints will get those same stops.......Saint's have no business being being a 6.5 point favorite over a team that has an offensive pulse.

Best of luck in Sin City.....I just canceled my November trip.

Yikes......don't do anything crazy. I like the play, but don't want you to ruin a Vegas trip over it when the ref throws a BS flag to fuck you and your trip in the ass. I think points won't be an issue and think the Skins can get a stop or two.....I don't know if the Saints will get those same stops.......Saint's have no business being being a 6.5 point favorite over a team that has an offensive pulse.

Best of luck in Sin City.....I just canceled my November trip.

Headed up Saturday morning for three nights.  So Monday night will be my last night.  

Depending on how things go up to that point, will depend how large I go on it.  If I'm doing well, I'll hit it hard.  If not, most likely play in conservative.  I'm not into chasing.  Learned those lessons in Vegas long ago.  

Sorry to hear you cancelled your trip.  That sucks. 

Headed up Saturday morning for three nights.  So Monday night will be my last night.  

Depending on how things go up to that point, will depend how large I go on it.  If I'm doing well, I'll hit it hard.  If not, most likely play in conservative.  I'm not into chasing.  Learned those lessons in Vegas long ago.  

Sorry to hear you cancelled your trip.  That sucks. 

I like that plan.......I needed a Vegas time out. Got smoked this year big time. Donated enough money for 2018.

Have a great trip

Headed up Saturday morning for three nights. So Monday night will be my last night.

Depending on how things go up to that point, will depend how large I go on it. If I'm doing well, I'll hit it hard. If not, most likely play in conservative. I'm not into chasing. Learned those lessons in Vegas long ago.

Sorry to hear you cancelled your trip. That sucks.

Another lonely Tripp by himself

-teddy “the bet devil” kgb