fuk bitcoin

sleepy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it. I’ve always hated it. That being said, I have owned it I half a dozen times or so, and now do again. Argh.

I added more stuff just couple weeks ago, so I doubt i'll buy more cryptos currently just to add xrp, a retrace should be coming soon, on that retrace depending how hard it retraces, i'll think of adding some xrp at that time, I just like adding to what I already had rather then adding new cryptos that I never did

I added more stuff just couple weeks ago, so I doubt i'll buy more cryptos currently just to add xrp, a retrace should be coming soon, on that retrace depending how hard it retraces, i'll think of adding some xrp at that time, I just like adding to what I already had rather then adding new cryptos that I never did

Agree. I have consolidated a lot as well. Still have 10-12 alts, but trying to current list if I sell something...not doing anything new and no new money.

Well actually I did put in a little new money today to buy xrp. mostly did that because A friend had me buy some Xrp for her ...I sold it all when I sold mine and while she is underwater, didn’t want to risk having to buy back for her at a higher price or pay her out if it really went nuts.ha

Just logged into binance for first time in like 4 months

Apparently I hardly own any POE but I have 1300 VeChain? Idk even know what that is

I also own some verge but that’s worth absolute shit.

All told I’ve only got a couple hundred dollars worth of shitcoins remaining

VET is a better bet than POE I’m thinking, But Verge....just. No.

LDo you read the crypto thread at Peeps? There is some support of VET there I think...may be you saw a recommendation?

Just logged into binance for first time in like 4 months

Apparently I hardly own any POE but I have 1300 VeChain? Idk even know what that is

I also own some verge but that’s worth absolute shit.

All told I’ve only got a couple hundred dollars worth of shitcoins remaining

I did too. Just to see some green on ripple

Still buried on tron, iota, ada, and xlm