VD and Railbird meet up!

joeybagadonuts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 10 Railbird (real) quotes from a thread I did a few years ago:

#10 On Timothy McVeigh "I think Timmy may have gotten saved and is in heaven, hopefully anyway."

#9 "Ryan Leaf is a better quarterback than Peyton Manning."

#8 "None of these are made up, Magic was a known bi-sexual long before he was kissing Isiah.  I think Isiah is straight, a soft voice means nothing, and kissing a guy in public doesnt mean your gay, the Italians and Iranians do it all the time."

#7 "I have my personal telephone book in a safety deposit box. I only play locks, if its not a lock I pass on the game... Thanksgiving always take the Dogs no matter what''

#6 "Just like Aids was primarily the black and homosexual community, SARS appears to be primarily the Asian community. Maybe a Chinese conspiracy to trim the population."

#5 "Jose Canseco was black balled from baseball because he was going to break Henry Aarons hr record."

#4 "Im upper middle old money, my zip code is 92649 same as Mark Mcgwire. I know personally kids on the Marina Highschool Football team. I am from Southern California you are from lichtenstein. I have won fast serve contests at 136 mph, nuff said."

#3 "nevertheless, MC Hammer is a better dancer than Micheal JAckson and is the greatest rapper of all time, some people are more happy without money, I think Hammer is one of those people."

#2 "In the OrnageCounty Countryclub culture we gamble 2 dimes on games of donkeykong, we got billards, pingpong, gin, some of the biggest whales anywhere. We got folks that lose 2nd homes in nassaus where I hang out. I make lines on highschool football, my lines were so sharp last season I had to stop taking teasers, becasue the games were always right on the number"

#1 "I play PADDLE TENNIS, Vince VanPatten has wins over John Mcenroe, what is there not to understand. His brother is the #1 PADDLE TENNIS Player in the world, the courts are in VeniceBeach, California, I am a California native, I play PADDLE TENNIS at a very high level, actually a world class level. If you dont believe I am a phenominal athlete ask Winkydink, I am in his senior yearbook as the starting QB on page 110, nuff said."