Free $750 when you open an HSBC Premier checking account

WVU

https://www.us.hsbc.com/checking-accounts/campaigns/premier-offer-2018/?cid=SOF0000170y

Don't miss out. This offer ends November 2, 2018.

Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for new customers who open a new HSBC Premier1 checking account with qualifying activities.

This offer is available only online for applications completed using the Apply now button on this webpage. Applications submitted through other pages on our website will not qualify for this offer.

✔ Open your new HSBC Premier1 checking account online by November 2, 2018; and

✔ Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $100,000 or more in New Money2 in combined checking, savings and/or eligible investment accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening3; and

✔ Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup cash broke I suppose. Just bought an investment property.

Why would anyone keep a ton of cash at less than 1% interest ?

I got about 65 K at capital one, getting 1.85%, another 15 in my checking acct(getting almost nothing), and maybe another 30 sitting in money funds, waiting for I dont know what. Drops in the bucket mboy.

https://www.us.hsbc.com/checking-accounts/campaigns/premier-offer-2018/?cid=SOF0000170y

Don't miss out. This offer ends November 2, 2018.

Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for new customers who open a new HSBC Premier1 checking account with qualifying activities.

This offer is available only online for applications completed using the Apply now button on this webpage. Applications submitted through other pages on our website will not qualify for this offer.

✔ Open your new HSBC Premier1 checking account online by November 2, 2018; and

✔ Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $100,000 or more in New Money2 in combined checking, savings and/or eligible investment accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening3; and

✔ Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.

How is this better than a Canadian bank(virtual monopoly) that pays 4% dividends per annum

Dividends are paid quarterly (roughly 90 days) and you don’t have to sell your silver to buy in