Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

Lol wvu always thinks the women are lying and rapes/sexual assaults never happen. It never ends. Guy has some serious problem with women not wanting to be raped.

Also, no clue what happened here but if you stayed quiet your entire life and there was one time to come out and speak up it would be before he was appointed to the highest court in the land. She hasn't asked him for anything. If she shows up and testifies and provides some proof then fuck it, move onto another judge with zero questions. Why risk it?

Wtf? I never said she was lying. I am split. I bet the truth is somewhere in the middle. Politics are dirty and I don't trust either side.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She could but don't you think she should have the right to tell her story and testify under oath if she wants to back up her claims. Sure she may seem credible and still be lying but at least the people voting for him for the highest court in the land would have seen what they both had to say and they can decide based on that how to proceed. 

What I am saying is why wouldn't we want to hear what she and he has to say?  Why not take a little time and see if there is any fire where that smoke is? 

Like you said you were 50/50 as to her being legit so what if she isn't lying.  She at least deserves the platform to be heard and perhaps a little more investigating of the matter by the feds.

I want this to go to testimony. Both should have their say. I don't want you to think that I want this to get pushed through. Nothing wrong with taking time just as long as it isn't intentional stalling.

She will never testify under oath because it is 100% bullshit and she knows that she can go to jail. This is the Dems way to handle this stall stomp your feet because you still can't believe that old twat Hildabeast lost 2 fucking years ago.

really? Obama put up a moderate - not a liberal- for the court and the right stalled and waited and waited for years to prevent the nomination. Come on pal.

This part of her statement i have trouble with:

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” Ford said. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

The word inadvertently doesn't fit the narrative. She was supposed to be fearful of him so why would he killing her be inadvertent? A very poor choice of word to use there IMO

Latest word is she will refuse to testify until the FBI investigates this, which they wont do(and have already said), because no crime was committed. The whole purpose is to delay his confirmation, nothing more, which is exactly why they sat on this all summer. The democrats knew about this since july, they had ample time to question him directly and get his response.,   they didn't.

I think she should go testify on Monday, as asking for the FBI to do an investigation before anything seems like a stall tactic. 

With that said, it's ridiculous how she's being treated---as even if she is lying, people shouldn't be so vile towards her and her family. 

Seems like this is going to be Anita Hill all over again. 

I think she should go testify on Monday, as asking for the FBI to do an investigation before anything seems like a stall tactic. 

With that said, it's ridiculous how she's being treated---as even if she is lying, people shouldn't be so vile towards her and her family. 

Seems like this is going to be Anita Hill all over again. 

The goal is not justice, it's delay, they want to delay beyond the Nov elections so several vulnerable democrat senators dont have to support him, then they hope for gains in the elections and would try to permanently delay it.

It's pure, ugly politics, now will the republicans fall for it? They could, wouldn't surprise me a bit, stuff like this certainly wont help the democrats chances to take over the house(or senate) however.

The goal is not justice, it's delay, they want to delay beyond the Nov elections so several vulnerable democrat senators dont have to support him, then they hope for gains in the elections and would try to permanently delay it.

It's pure, ugly politics, now will the republicans fall for it? They could, wouldn't surprise me a bit, stuff like this certainly wont help the democrats chances to take over the house(or senate) however.

Doesn't the Court start a new session soon?

I think I remember hearing McConnell say something about getting Kav on before that begins. Could be wrong, though.

Just have murkowski and Collins and flake and corker vote no and stick it right up Trump's ass

Nominate someone who's got a shot next time.

Let that motherfucker feel what Dems felt over Garland

Garland thing was dirty and I was calling for Obama to do recess appointment then. 

Unfortunately turnabout is fair play in politics and while the Dems didn't block Gorsuch, them getting Kav ousted could be their payback-----if this was a scam, of course. 

Also..........one thing about Kav potentially going is that then Trump can put up ACB---who will be much more conservative then even BK. So who knows, maybe Trump is secretly behind this to get the Swamp guy out and who he really wants in. 

Hahhahaa who knows!

simple Simon motherfucker

The democrats are huge faves to take the house and a small dog to get the Senate

Garland thing was dirty and I was calling for Obama to do recess appointment then.

Unfortunately turnabout is fair play in politics and while the Dems didn't block Gorsuch, them getting Kav ousted could be their payback-----if this was a scam, of course.

Also..........one thing about Kav potentially going is that then Trump can put up ACB---who will be much more conservative then even BK. So who knows, maybe Trump is secretly behind this to get the Swamp guy out and who he really wants in.

Hahhahaa who knows!

not one single person ever said Garland was dirty