Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

Lying under oath to Congress or the FBI is a felony, so one person will be a felon

We already know Cavanaugh has lied multiple times on multiple occasions to Congress. This judge has an adverse relationship with the truth. See solid Op Ed below.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-russ-feingold-kavanaugh-lies_us_5ba020f6e4b013b0977defff

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We already know Cavanaugh has lied multiple times on multiple occasions to Congress. This judge has an adverse relationship with the truth. See solid Op Ed below.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-russ-feingold-kavanaugh-lies_us_5ba020f6e4b013b0977defff

huffington post.   LOL              

If she no shows Monday?

He gets confirmed. She has a right to be heard. She has been given the platform to do so.

But making that kind of accusation against someone, that maybe took place 40 years ago Aaaaand then chickening out when the lights go on? Well its the same as the rag queen bluffing with 3/9 off suit vs a made hand that folds on the river.

Here's another great article about the 3rd person in the room the night Christine Blasey Ford was assaulted but escaped from the attempted rape by Judge Kavanaugh. The 3rd person in the room was Mark Judge. He is on record as saying he doesn't want to testify.

Mark Judge was a high School pal of Kav's. Two decades ago he penned a memoir of being wild drunk with girls titled "Wasted: Tales of a GenX Drunk". His writings included a paragraph where Judge writes: A girl at a party asked me, "Do you know Bart O'Kavanaugh? I heard he puked in someone's car the other night." Mark Judge responses: "Yeah he passed out on his way back from a party." I wonder who Bart O'Kavanaugh is? Could it be Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Below read about Mark Judge the third person at the scene of the assault and attempted raped of 15 year old Christine Blasey Ford.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kavanaugh-high-school-pal-writes-in-memoir-of-being-wild-drunk-with-girls_us_5b9f23ebe4b013b0977bf68b

Here's another great article about the 3rd person in the room the night Christine Blasey Ford was assaulted but escaped from the attempted rape by Judge Kavanaugh. The 3rd person in the room was Mark Judge. He is on record as saying he doesn't want to testify.

Mark Judge was a high School pal of Kav's. Two decades ago he penned a memoir of being wild drunk with girls titled "Wasted: Tales of a GenX Drunk". His writings included a paragraph where Judge writes: A girl at a party asked me, "Do you know Bart O'Kavanaugh? I heard he puked in someone's car the other night." Mark Judge responses: "Yeah he passed out on his way back from a party." I wonder who Bart O'Kavanaugh is? Could it be Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Below read about Mark Judge the third person at the scene of the assault and attempted raped of 15 year old Christine Blasey Ford.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kavanaugh-high-school-pal-writes-in-memoir-of-being-wild-drunk-with-girls_us_5b9f23ebe4b013b0977bf68b

Very good info Runny, what do you got on Keith Ellison? :scratch

Guy got drunk amd chased women in teen years. I kinda thought that was what many did in high school and college.

Lying Merlin, be happy, it's called a red wave. After Trump changes the Constitution allowing presidents to serve three 4 year terms the world will be stuck with 10 more years of Benedict Donald.

Silly runny, trump has no need to change the constitution, he can simply declare martial law and temporarily suspend civil liberties, for the good of the nation of course. Tick, tick, tick.

Supposedly her school scrubbed her yearbook online. 

Saw something linked from a twitter comment but cannot find anything else on it. 

Still think the right arguments on this are from the Right......but this lady deserves a chance to be heard still, too. 

Maybe she can show up and make the investigation demand during the hearing. That'd be good theater and may even get her way on that if she did so in person while at the hearing.

Back in 1991 current chairman of this committee Chuck Grassley ® and fellow RepubliCon Senator Oren Hatch demanded the FBI investigate Anita Hill. They both said that is the right thing to do. Fast forward to today. 85 year old Chuck Grassley says there will be no FBI investigation. He says there is no time for it. But when Obama nominated Garland the RepubliCons were derelicts and left the seat open over 400 days. Grassley has already said he doesn't believe the accuser. Prejudging?

84 year old Orin Hatch says he doesn't know the women but she is mixed up. He's also has already judged he. The crimes against the truth and the height of the hypocrisy being practiced by all the RepubliCon Senators in pathetic. This hold process is a sham.

If Bart O'Kavanaugh gets confirmed 1/3 of the men on the Supreme Court will be famous sexual predators. Just like Benedict Donald. Sham and fraud!

85 year old Chuck G. ®, 84 Orin Hatch ®. The old boys club. "What happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep" ... Bart O'Kavanaugh

It's looking like she was promised that the allegation alone would be enough to derail Cavenaugh, she wasn't expecting, and isn't willing to actually testify. i love the talk from the dems that "she's very credible", when she actually hasn't said anything yet? :lol

No real "story" at all, no background about how she knew him or the other guys(it was an all boys school so she didn't go to school with him)she says he was stumbling drunk, was she drinking, how can she remember all the names but not remember where and when it was, how she got into/out of the room, etc, nothing at all, yet she's very credible?

It's looking like she was promised that the allegation alone would be enough to derail Cavenaugh, she wasn't expecting, and isn't willing to actually testify. i love the talk from the dems that "she's very credible", when she actually hasn't said anything yet? :lol

No real "story" at all, no background about how she knew him or the other guys(it was an all boys school so she didn't go to school with him)she says he was stumbling drunk, was she drinking, how can she remember all the names but not remember where and when it was, how she got into/out of the room, etc, nothing at all, yet she's very credible?

The accuser who passed a lie detector test. A professor at Stanford is very credible. Bart O'Cavanaugh who has lied multiple times on multiple occasions during his senate hearings  strongly denies the allegations made against him. Only one of these persons is asking for an FBI investigation. And she is the one telling the truth. Kavanugh has a massive cloud over his head.

Bart O'Kavanaugh has been at the WH for 8 hours a day the last two days rehearsing his lies and  responses to Senate. I wonder if he'll say "What happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep".  Kavanaugh is a serial liar. Far from impeccable. See Op Ed below!

The accuser who passed a lie detector test. A professor at Stanford is very credible. Bart O'Cavanaugh who has lied multiple times on multiple occasions during his senate hearings  strongly denies the allegations made against him. Only one of these persons is asking for an FBI investigation. And she is the one telling the truth. Kavanugh has a massive cloud over his head.

Bart O'Kavanaugh has been at the WH for 8 hours a day the last two days rehearsing his lies and  responses to Senate. I wonder if he'll say "What happens at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep".  Kavanaugh is a serial liar. Far from impeccable. See Op Ed below!

A week from now you'll be snapping to attention when "justice Cavenaugh" is talked about. I expect you to look sharp when you attend his swearing in Runny.

The cloud is growing. Only one person is asking for an FBI investigation. Guilty people don't ask for the FBI to investigate.  What are the judge and the WH hiding? What are they afraid of? 

Harkin back to 1991 and Senator Grassley ® and Senator Hatch ® both preached an FBI investigation was the correct thing to do and very appropiate.

Now Hatch is on record saying "I don't know the woman, but I know she's mixed up". Grassley says he doesn't believe Dr. Christine Ford. The both don't know there's public video out there showing both of them saying in 1991 saying an FBI investigation is the correct thing to do. Fuken liars!