Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

Merlin's cousin and RepubliCON congressman from Minny Jim Knoblach quits reelection campaign after adult daughter alleges he inappropriately touched her over a 12 year period. The congressman denies the allegations. Sounds familiar.

Benedict Donald says if the claims are as bad as they sound the victim would have reported them to the police. Donald says Jim Knoblach is an outstanding person, like he says about pedo Roy Moore and assaulter Brett Kavenaugh.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Dumb Fvcking Runner.......STIFF and a RAT!!!

Trump 2020 Bitch!!!

Trump opens a school and calls it Trump University. Benedict Donald promptly proceeded to steal hundreds of millions from U.S. student's. Then he threw his hat in the ring for the most famous pedophile in America. "Vote for Roy Moore"!!!

One eyed Teddy is a famously pathetic human being. Trash stick together.

Merlin's cousin and RepubliCON congressman from Minny Jim Knoblach quits reelection campaign after adult daughter alleges he inappropriately touched her over a 12 year period. The congressman denies the allegations. Sounds familiar.

Benedict Donald says if the claims are as bad as they sound the victim would have reported them to the police. Donald says Jim Knoblach is an outstanding person, like he says about pedo Roy Moore and assaulter Brett Kavenaugh.

I'd have to see a pic of his daughter to see if any groping was justified.

Dems investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh.

True or not, one thing we know is Kavanaugh's credibility is low after committing perjury in front of Congress multiple times on multiple occasions.

Guy just seems skeezy to me...even independent of Ford’s accusation..

Thank you IAG! I respect your opinion. You are a good handicapper. I believe Kavanaugh is toast.

Well thank you!

I’m going to have to read up on the new accusations. The thing is, if someone asked me whether I remembered being at a particular party that long ago, and if so and so was there, I am pretty sure I would not remember. I don’t think that Judge and Co. saying they don’t remember it, is equivalent to saying it didn’t happen.

I was thinking about all the parties I went to in college and trying to remember who I went with and so forth....I would be saying same thing...”I have no recollection...” If they all drink as much as is indicated, who could trust their memory anyway?

A third male student then exposed himself to her. “I remember a penis being in front of my face,” she said. “I knew that’s not what I wanted, even in that state of mind.” She recalled remarking, “That’s not a real penis,” and the other students laughing at her confusion and taunting her, one encouraging her to “kiss it.” She said that she pushed the person away, touching it in the process. Ramirez, who was raised a devout Catholic, in Connecticut, said that she was shaken. “I wasn’t going to touch a penis until I was married,” she said. “I was embarrassed and ashamed and humiliated.” She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez

Well thank you!

I’m going to have to read up on the new accusations. The thing is, if someone asked me whether I remembered being at a particular party that long ago, and if so and so was there, I am pretty sure I would not remember. I don’t think that Judge and Co. saying they don’t remember it, is equivalent to saying it didn’t happen.

I was thinking about all the parties I went to in college and trying to remember who I went with and so forth....I would be saying same thing...”I have no recollection...” If they all drink as much as is indicated, who could trust their memory anyway?

If one were assaulted, I do believe one would remember that. But they asked her lifelong girlfriend about the incident, and she said she had no recollection of the party. I don’t think necessarily that means that it has to be all a lie based on that response.....or maybe everyone just has better memories of where they were and with whom during their college years than I do. Maybe her saying no recollection is equivalent to saying it didn’t happen. That’s unclear to me.

Still wanna see evidence....but damn....not looking good.

If these are true, he had a duty to tell Trump and them of skeletons before being nominated.

Assuming it’s true I think it’s possible he might not even remember....probably didn’t think anything of it. Doesn’t excuse it, but times were a bit different, and that was a long time ago and he was apparently very drunk.

I don’t know what to make of all that. I do think it’s interesting/coincidental that both the accusers are Democrats who have made stands/work with reproductive rights and domestic violence issues.

I find that a little odd. However I do think the guy just seems sleazy...and apparently he has some issues with the truth not even related to the assault allegations.

Still wanna see evidence....but damn....not looking good.

If these are true, he had a duty to tell Trump and them of skeletons before being nominated.

You ain't a good handicapper! The guy is a liar, like Trump, Sessions, Pruitt, Pence, Zinke, Price, Trump Jr., Kushner, Flynn, Manofort, Wilbur, Carl Ichan, and John Kelly.

Kavanaugh has been lying his whole life and has been getting rewarded for it. Time for this pattern to stop!

Assuming it’s true I think it’s possible he might not even remember....probably didn’t think anything of it. Doesn’t excuse it, but times were a bit different, and that was a long time ago and he was apparently very drunk.

I don’t know what to make of all that. I do think it’s interesting/coincidental that both the accusers are Democrats who have made stands/work with reproductive rights and domestic violence issues.

I find that a little odd. However I do think the guy just seems sleazy...and apparently he has some issues with the truth not even related to the assault allegations.

Chaffetz just used a similar 'coincidental' type line on Fox. 

Do you write for them?? Ha.

But yeah....this could be the Dems 'weaponizing MeToo' for all we know. 

Need more facts/evidence to come out.