Best credit card deals part two

WVU

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have the card, but if you use my link and they still give the 10k points for referral, I will send you half the referral points in cash ($50)

https://www.referyourchasecard.com/6A/C2H4QW2EOD

hey IAG, when I sign up I'll send you my paypal, my creedit is 816 so I never get denied, just need to plan it so I book that trip within 3 months of getting the card but I will definitely use your code thanks

In, thx...….up to four Chase cards now.

Will transfer monthly health insurance and Don Best auto-pay to this card for a couple months.

Lagger, get the IHG card as well.

I doubt Chase will approve me because I already have three Chase cards, and two or three new bank card within the last year, two of which were opened in the last few days. I guess I could give it a shot, but I only have one shot with Chase with their rule. so want to make sure it’s the best card they have for me. I will go look right now and report back.

whoohoo :)

I’m really surprised. Banks are crazy! I remember when you had to fill out applications and post your employer name, verify income, references and all that. Nowadays they give you an answer in 30 seconds and don’t verify a thing. I guess their rule is 5/24, but still surprised on approval since have 3 other Chase cards.

They’re only a few cards away from making it worth my while to skip the country ;)

I’m really surprised. Banks are crazy! I remember when you had to fill out applications and post your employer name, verify income, references and all that. Nowadays they give you an answer in 30 seconds and don’t verify a thing. I guess their rule is 5/24, but still surprised on approval since have 3 other Chase cards.

They’re only a few cards away from making it worth my while to skip the country ;)

Seriously. I have 6 figures in available credit just on my 3 chase cards combined simply by filling out my name and address. . Craziness.

My credit score is 834. I have a weird obsession with trying to obtain a perfect credit score. I'm pretty darn close.

I really don’t care about mine too much. If I did I would not be dinging it with all these credit card inquiries.

834 is REALLY good. Mine is around 810 I think....might have gone down some after this credit card application binge. I kind of want to keep going just to see how stupid the banks really are, but don’t want to risk not being able to make the purchase requirement.

The streak ended. 4-1. Capital One Savor card finished me off. I had a feeling about that one, because when I had my capital one card I never used it. I think they closed my account for non use. That and opening $60worth of credit in 2 days, they probably were a little suspect. Ha.

If one knew they were on their deathbed, it would be really tempting to max out all their credit cards giving it to charity. Not that I would ever do that, but it’s one of those things that’s fun to think about for a minute.

I don't think those cards count as purchases. The $6 will count but not the $500 load.

I want to answer IAG first, but defaulted to you to clear things up.

So you buy a 500 vanilla one card, at CVS, for a total of 506ish. Now I don’t think you are a dummy, but your statement just sounds dumb. You charged $506 at CVS. That’s that. Of course I don’t know the t&c’s, but my lean is it would be the same as if you bought $506 worth of tampons at CVS.

Not familiar with those.....so you buy a card for $6...how do you reload it? Just go to DT and give them cash? How much is the ATM fee?

I will have zero problem spending $1000 on a card over three months. I also have the Amex one I need to put 3000 on as well.

If I cut it close I may try this.. I also have property taxes due in Oct....even with the fee still make out well.

After what Bank of America pulled last year though I am not going to take any chances on timing, so may resort to something like that, Thanks JC

#1 go to bluebird.com and sign up for a free card. It will be sent to you.

#2 you get the card

#3 you take your Wells Fargo card or whatever card you are trying to spend on to CVS and buy a vanilla one card, which you could load up to $500. Load $500.

#4 go to dollar tree and ask to load $500 on your bluebird card. Well you’d ask to load 495.95. Pay using the vanilla visa just purchased at CVS. It will process as debit and the PIN number is the last 4 of the card number.

#5 you could make 2 atm withdraws a month, I believe in bluebird up to 700 each time. Withdraw the money from atm and pay wells card.

To eliminate ATM fees you could look for an easy pass atm.

You could always do a test run for lower amounts to see if it works.

Very important...... needs to be vanilla one in order to work at dollar tree. Also dt has a 500 max load per day.