Bears players just donated 250k towards social justice causes

housepicks

I questioned where you got your 3 year nfl average and you didn’t respond.

Here you told me I’m wrong about wade but you don’t say why.

But I speak nonsense.

K

maybe I get tired of googling shit for you? You ever think of that?

"The average NFL career lasts 3.3 years, according to the NFL Players' Association; 78 percent of players go broke within three years of retirement and 15.7 percent file for bankruptcy within 12 years of leaving the league, according to a paper published by the National Bureau of Economic Research."

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/207780/current-and-former-nfl-players-in-the-drivers-seat-after-completing-mba-program

As for wade I'll even point to a slightly critical article that says he does a lot but could be smarter and more efficient with helping... it also points out how amongst athletes it's one of the best.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-dwyane-wade-charity-0724-biz-20160718-story,amp.html

Do you want me to teach you to google too?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do they need to be SJW’ers anyway? I’m fine with them buying multi cars, multi houses, multi baby mommas.....making it rain at the strip club.....that’s what being rich is all about.

Who wants to save to world and be miserable? They know the problem in the ghetto can’t be solved, giving 250k is throwing it away, why give more? Money ain’t going to fix shit

You do that because you don’t have money to do anything else....not an insult just a fact.....you’re not helping inner city retards if you had 10m....you’re on a jet set life with the wife and kids....

To say you would hang with and try to help the helpless if u had 10m in the bank is just a lie that you cane accept...

Someone would ask you like they did these athletes for a handout to help and you would give them $1500 and call yourself a hero while some brokedick on the internet called you cheap and explained how he’d change the world

You do that because you don’t have money to do anything else....not an insult just a fact.....you’re not helping inner city retards if you had 10m....you’re on a jet set life with the wife and kids....

To say you would hang with and try to help the helpless if u had 10m in the bank is just a lie that you cane accept...

Someone would ask you like they did these athletes for a handout to help and you would give them $1500 and call yourself a hero while some brokedick on the internet called you cheap and explained how he’d change the world

More time than money, correct. Everything else incorrect.

spot on ted.

You’re a thick head who thinks he knows himself while watching many people in his position hit it big and do something totally out of character....

‘Oh I love my wife so much I don’t care how much money I have we’re together forever’

Yeah just ask the thousands of lotto winners who marriage lasted 10 minutes after the draw and a 10 came flirting behind your 4

‘Oh if I had 10m I’d spend all my time helping the inner city youth”

Yeah until you scheduled your first trip across the world and after two weeks sipping bubbly on the beach the inner city kids are a distant memory