Jimmy Butler requests a trade; prefers NY teams or the Clips.

Machiavelli

I see no issue with it personally

Why not tell management you don’t want to be there and ask for a trade rather than being miserable and not give your all on the court, which hurts the team.

Exactly. 

I can understand if he had multiple years left, then it's kinda bs. But in the last year??? Shit, management should be thankful. 

Not a great situation, but gives them a chance to chart a new course right away. 

I see no issue with it personally

Why not tell management you don’t want to be there and ask for a trade rather than being miserable and not give your all on the court, which hurts the team.

It’s called being professional.....

With your logic where does it end? Down by 20 at the half ‘Hey coach this is miserable I’m sitting out til we get within 5’....playing in Detroit ‘Hey coach I don’t like it there it makes me feel miserable call me when we’re back in LA’

Butler spent one fucking year with the wolves, he got hurt and even when he played had little impact, he did manage to alienate his teammates rather quickly , get rid of the guy and move on. By the way, Wiggens sucks too, he's not improving at anything, he can be the next to hit the road.

You pay attention to the Wolves??

Figured you wouldn't for obvious reasons.

Butler asked towns to take the game more seriously and care more about defense and winning - towns didnt change. Butler was supposed to be an extension of thibs so he went complaining to thibs about focus and working hard in regards to towns and Wiggins. Thibs is finding out it's hard being a GM and coach because hes not gonna trade Towns given his talent and age but everyone knows he agrees completely with butlers thoughts on Wiggins and towns and their drive - or lack there of - to be the best. Butler doesnt take well to guys who dont practice hard and play hard while also taking the offseason very seriously.

Say what you want about butler but no one in the league out works him.

You pay attention to the Wolves??

Figured you wouldn't for obvious reasons.

I do not follow basketball at all, however being in Mn and the fact that most of the time there are only a couple teams playing(wild/wolves), you cant help but be aware of what's going on. yea, the wolves improved and finally made the playoffs, every once in awhile you cant help but win slightly more than half the games, especially when Towns is getting better every year and is close to being one of the top players in the league.

By the way, butler might have decent numbers, but i dont believe our record was much better with him than without.