The Dow is now up 19% for the year.

WVU

nothing wrong with a solid economy and +9% large cap markets

No shit, the flip side is the liberals and media that cant stand it, was it Bill Maher that said he's praying for a recession? Just imagine having a nationally know personality say something like that, easy to say when you're super rich i guess? They're so detached from reality, they just dont get it.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People make choices and end up living with the consequences, lots of lazy, drug addicted, mentally ill, and just ignorant people out there. Your good is bad/bad is good viewpoint is fairly common among people that would rather not face reality.

That reality is going to be a cold slap in the face when blacks and others who have seen their lives improve, vote to re-elect trump in unprecedented numbers.

What if living on the streets is better than getting abused or sexually assault at home?

Very few blacks in Canada mostly whites and aboriginals that are homeless

I think you should volunteer sometime to a soup kitchen now that your retired then you probably wouldn’t be so delusional

its been studied over and over and over but I still feel despite the data there is no conclusive evidence suggesting the president’s party has any statistically significant impact on U.S. equity market returns (Campbell and Li 2004).

if it was a real co relation then we would only elect Democrats, and rich republicans would obviously have flipped voting  decades if that was the  RESULT for the country they cared about.  trend is clear if you want gains in the MArkets vote Democrat.  most red state fake news dummies think the other way.  and especially Obama and clinton were just fantastic for this country in the MArkets and in so many other ways.  Trump not so much  at least he has that  super good  9%  market result, which is way way above normal Republicans

Looking at the table below of total returns for the S&P 500 during presidencies since 1929, it is clear that U.S. stock returns have been much better when a Democrat was the president; however, it would be a mistake to conclude that stock returns were higher because a Democrat held the presidency.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2F

its been studied over and over and over but I still feel despite the data there is no conclusive evidence suggesting the president’s party has any statistically significant impact on U.S. equity market returns (Campbell and Li 2004).

if it was a real co relation then we would only elect Democrats, and rich republicans would obviously have flipped voting decades if that was the RESULT for the country they cared about. trend is clear if you want gains in the MArkets vote Democrat. most red state fake news dummies think the other way. and especially Obama and clinton were just fantastic for this country in the MArkets and in so many other ways. Trump not so much at least he has that super good 9% market result, which is way way above normal Republicans

Looking at the table below of total returns for the S&P 500 during presidencies since 1929, it is clear that U.S. stock returns have been much better when a Democrat was the president; however, it would be a mistake to conclude that stock returns were higher because a Democrat held the presidency.

I basically agree with you on this. It’s been a widening gap between the haves and have-nots for 30+ years now. I think the stock market is just one way of measuring the economy. Far fewer people now have pensions and retirement plans, but it’s masked by the markets. More people are getting left behind.

if it was a real co relation then we would only elect Democrats, and rich republicans would obviously have flipped voting  decades if that was the  RESULT for the country they cared about.  trend is clear if you want gains in the MArkets vote Democrat.  most red state fake news dummies think the other way.  and especially Obama and clinton were just fantastic for this country in the MArkets and in so many other ways.  Trump not so much  at least he has that  super good  9%  market result, which is way way above normal Republicans

Looking at the table below of total returns for the S&P 500 during presidencies since 1929, it is clear that U.S. stock returns have been much better when a Democrat was the president; however, it would be a mistake to conclude that stock returns were higher because a Democrat held the presidency.

I agree with you in general, historically there HAS NOT been a correlation, however, these last two presidents have been so extreme(Obama anti business, trump pro growth) that it's pretty clear what's happening. That doesn't mean we wont have a recession(even under trump), we will, it has to happen.

What if living on the streets is better than getting abused or sexually assault at home?

Very few blacks in Canada mostly whites and aboriginals that are homeless

I think you should volunteer sometime to a soup kitchen now that your retired then you probably wouldn’t be so delusional

Let me go through your points one by one..

Far more than half of homeless are men, they're not worried or fleeing sexual assault, the exception means nothing if you're discussing the topic in general.

Canada is not the US, never has been, never will be, nor do I care about them.

Do they even have soup kitchens anymore? I'm sure there are a few for the whino's/bums, which is what they are. We used to call them hobo's and bums, now we call them homeless and apparently victims.

In general you want to make being homeless/a bum unpleasant. If you make it pleasant and livable, you'll end up with what they have in California, a disaster. Used to be they would live near railroad tracks or in wooded areas, and if they became too visible, caused too much trouble, they'd be run out of town, that's the way to treat them. Pity will not help them, long term handouts will not help them,  deep down everyone knows that.

Why not? We’ll bail them out again.

Gonna be another gobal meltdown

We have excess production in basically every industry

Companies create false demand for their products but soon the average person will not be able to afford items that they actually don’t need to(cars and electronics especially)

Let me go through your points one by one..

Far more than half of homeless are men, they're not worried or fleeing sexual assault, the exception means nothing if you're discussing the topic in general.

Canada is not the US, never has been, never will be, nor do I care about them.

Do they even have soup kitchens anymore? I'm sure there are a few for the whino's/bums, which is what they are. We used to call them hobo's and bums, now we call them homeless and apparently victims.

In general you want to make being homeless/a bum unpleasant. If you make it pleasant and livable, you'll end up with what they have in California, a disaster. Used to be they would live near railroad tracks or in wooded areas, and if they became too visible, caused too much trouble, they'd be run out of town, that's the way to treat them. Pity will not help them, long term handouts will not help them,  deep down everyone knows that.

Yup JBD is right about you

So males never get sexually assaulted?

No soup kitchens, what kinda of world do you even live in

All those tent cities keep growing

Some people just don’t have the support system like us

Bad luck and poor health are a contributing factor as well

Obama did nothing for the little guy and Hillary wasn’t going to either. People vote with their wallet, not just the stock market either. That is why she lost the rust belt.

trumps tariffs have literally destroyed a vast majority of the non corporate farming world. Not sure what he has done for the little guy pal. He's killed farmers.

Yup JBD is right about you

So males never get sexually assaulted?

No soup kitchens, what kinda of world do you even live in

All those tent cities keep growing

Some people just don’t have the support system like us

Bad luck and poor health are a contributing factor as well

Confirmed.

When the old clown kicks the bucket , the world will instantly improve.