Mass shootings last couple weeks

IAG

None of these are really mass shootings, they're mostly revenge attacks, the last couple have been co-worker attacks(who knows why but they were very angry), and another one yesterday was a family attack(2 parents or in laws and an ex wife).

None of this means shit, carry on.

Cincinnati certainly was a mass shooting.

I don’t know what you are referring to yesterday with the domestic violence...I only saw the one in Wisconsin. He shot people at his place of employment, but I don’t think they have eveidence of any grievance.

Maryland woman may have started with personal grievance.

Location has nothing inherently to do with the definition of mass shooting. Not sure what your point is,

Cincinnati certainly was a mass shooting.

I don’t know what you are referring to yesterday with the domestic violence...I only saw the one in Wisconsin. He shot people at his place of employment, but I don’t think they have eveidence of any grievance.

Maryland woman may have started with personal grievance.

Location has nothing inherently to do with the definition of mass shooting. Not sure what your point is,

The family one was someplace like maryland, might have been 2 days ago. Do you really think the guy who shot up his workplace ddin't have a grievance, cmon, it may not be obvious to us, but i bet quite a few of his co workers know exactly why.

Where I used to work there were occasional "layoffs" every 4-5 years that were really just weeding out the bad workers and troublemakers, it was a running joke(but not 100% a joke) that no one wanted to be the first out the door at night( i worked 2nd shift so it was always dark) because the ex- worker snipers would pick you off.