Brock Landers I want to personally.......

Mr. NBA

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha we got bad beat there!!! Our nerds must have missed their pregame mt dew

don't even fucking get me started, they had full weapons and had the huge advantage lost to 5 morons with pistols... if the won that round the other team is pretty much on eco(no rifles and armor and nades) for the remainder of the remaining rounds giving col the win... Col was a +135ish for the 3rd map, on Cache it's a coin flip so holdng a +200 ticket would be heaven.. but nope.. Morons forgot to take their mountain dew... maybe i'm the brock of esports… oh god... OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD

don't even fucking get me started, they had full weapons and had the huge advantage lost to 5 morons with pistols... if the won that round the other team is pretty much on eco(no rifles and armor and nades) for the remainder of the remaining rounds giving col the win... Col was a +135ish for the 3rd map, on Cache it's a coin flip so holdng a +200 ticket would be heaven.. but nope.. Morons forgot to take their mountain dew... maybe i'm the brock of esports… oh god... OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD

At least you apparently can follow a match.

Last time I bet on esports I was streaming it in bed at like 3am and literally couldn’t tell wtf was going on. Had I believe team liquid-350 or something to close out a huge parlay of random stuff like philipino basketball and Korean baseball. Apparently the team captain and best player for liquid didn’t show up for the match and of course I lost. Fml

At least you apparently can follow a match.

Last time I bet on esports I was streaming it in bed at like 3am and literally couldn’t tell wtf was going on. Had I believe team liquid-350 or something to close out a huge parlay of random stuff like philipino basketball and Korean baseball. Apparently the team captain and best player for liquid didn’t show up for the match and of course I lost. Fml

the nerds forgot their inhalers...