A Fucking RUBBERBAND play in the NFL 9/23/18

Brock Landers

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole "you wanna bet on that, I didn;t think so" schtick: 

It's not just you, but how in the blue hell is anybody going to confirm or not confirm anything anybody says on a stupid internet gambling forum in order to win a he said/she said bet????

Easy.  I'll have a neutral party confirm the IP address from Brock's post.  I then win easy money.

No one has ever taken me up on this offer because they're either broke, or they'd rather believe a free lie than pay for the truth.

Easy.  I'll have a neutral party confirm the IP address from Brock's post.  I then win easy money.

No one has ever taken me up on this offer because they're either broke, or they'd rather believe a free lie than pay for the truth.

that's not proof, vpn can easily negate that unless you can match that same IP with another forum like SBR when brock used to post years ago.. if you can get the IP to match from this current post ,and get his IP address from SBR from years ago, then it's conclusive, anything else isn't conclusive with VPN/Virtual Terminal..

Can't have brock "confirm" either can just say split 50/50 after making video..

Your "neutral party" is the problem.  Who in the hell knows that party is neutral?  My whole point is that nobody will never know/prove anything because nobody on either end of the stick will trust anybody.

that's not proof, vpn can easily negate that unless you can match that same IP with another forum like SBR when brock used to post years ago.. if you can get the IP to match from this current post ,and get his IP address from SBR from years ago, then it's conclusive, anything else isn't conclusive with VPN/Virtual Terminal..

Can't have brock "confirm" either can just say split 50/50 after making video..

It's easy to spot a VPN address from a real and unique IP address.