Shakin' It-Milkshake Tracker

Always Call Heads

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao off.....I’ll never get the credit but I was the ONLY one who called this fake out from the get start.....who gives a shit if he knows all the qb’s on all 200 teams? It fooled all of you but I caught on with the BS stories outside of his gambling BD stories....climbing mt Everest and being saved by navy seals , house burning down and killing his gold fish, endless girls on face snap, pro at all sports and cards, crazy aunt who ropes up Trump posters, Bob won’t track him, that one chick worked for him but didn’t like endless money so quit....hitting 40% posted plays

Dudes a story teller who has a quirk for remembering names of players and he’s a BS artist....Not a winning player...No Way!!!

Look at his photo with his moth eaten collar tells you all you need to know, no self respect just a broke sick with a pen and a pad

And his team of dipshits he surrounds himself at the site is great

WolfMan Jack and 20yr old Waz who lives at home with his parents...

Only thing missing is a Vegas Pro who was kicked out of my party in Vegas because the restaurant said he looked like a bum off the street and he needed to change .....dink came back with his best top of the hamper style and they threw him out again and then he told Bushay that he wouldn’t sit down and break bread with me....hahah you smelly fvck you weren’t even allowe in....

How much did the service cost? -1.3 at his numbers has to mean -2+ for the players....

5 weeks in.....2k for full year including playoffs? A $500 better is down a minimum of $2530......and committed to play 5k in action next week with the same amount of plays...

GL suckers....

He is the standard $1,000 per year. He got a little unlucky on a 2x on Utah State and Air Force when AF covered after Utah State had them buried or he'd be up for the year.

Don't have any idea if the pushes would have been losses. The numbers seem to be available just eyeballing his release numbers.

How much did the service cost? -1.3 at his numbers has to mean -2+ for the players....

5 weeks in.....2k for full year including playoffs? A $500 better is down a minimum of $2530......and committed to play 5k in action next week with the same amount of plays...

GL suckers....

you can lose myself yourself, you don't need help lol

Bob has a 6-12-1 record for ripped collar

ComptrBob

Sep 15, 2018#70

railbird;n7455298 said:

im showing Milkshake at 6-12-1, see if computer bob can confirm

That's what I get from BettorIQ's RECAP, -5.2u.

Drink has sent me all of his picks for Weeks 0 through 3 (that he remembers to send … LOL), he seems to be using a relatively small number (around 45%) to send out to BettorIQ. Overall he is getting the better of the number (closing line differential) but still losing.

Bob has a 6-12-1 record for ripped collar

ComptrBob

Sep 15, 2018#70

railbird;n7455298 said:

im showing Milkshake at 6-12-1, see if computer bob can confirm

That's what I get from BettorIQ's RECAP, -5.2u.

Drink has sent me all of his picks for Weeks 0 through 3 (that he remembers to send … LOL), he seems to be using a relatively small number (around 45%) to send out to BettorIQ. Overall he is getting the better of the number (closing line differential) but still losing.

That was two weeks ago and the reason for this thread.