Shakin' It-Milkshake Tracker

Always Call Heads

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 fukkking plays!?!

Sure any cocksucking piece of shit tout will eventually hit water with 12 fukkking plays.

Thing is, after you bury the dumb fukkks that bought your shit? They’re not playing them. But if they are? It’s not getting back what they already lost with that number of over the top plays.

Not only does that tout need a trip to a cosmetic dentist. He needs his fukkking brain examined by a neurologist.

12 fukkking plays!?!

Sure any cocksucking piece of shit tout will eventually hit water with 12 fukkking plays.

Thing is, after you bury the dumb fukkks that bought your shit? They’re not playing them. But if they are? It’s not getting back what they already lost with that number of over the top plays.

Not only does that tout need a trip to a cosmetic dentist. He needs his fukkking brain examined by a neurologist.

True

I play limits at open at cris every single week and have for the past 6 years. Im sure viejo can attest if he would like to check with friends. Voodoo if he requests and dink both see my work weekly. Computer bob has all my plays since week one this season and tracked me for past years. Im having a terrific year but that can change at any given moment as we all know.

I am very sorry to see you're upset. No reason to be. There was a request of more plays and volume from clients as the podcast would reveal I was betting almost every single game but only putting out 10 plays a week. We added 2 and 2 freeplays instead of one. This week was duke+3 and tcu under on the pod i also suggested texas tech/mich st/nw (lost) I enjoy the writing and podcast not the releasing of plays. I am glad clients are winning obviously.

I am very ethical in that if I move a number to a point beyond my discrepency then I dont release. I work very hard and have been working on next weeks card since Thursday. I completely understand your opposition against touts. They're for good reason. Im a handicapper and bettor far before anything else. Hope all is well for all and everyone crushes sunday.

They are claiming Waz is hitting 61% on NFL this year. I think I saw that Computer Bob looked up his numbers and he was down 27 units overall this year. His college has been so bad that it could sink his NFL even at 61% since he probably hasn't had many games.

Why would people buy his college picks if he’s 60% after 7 weeks of NFL? That’s a pretty good sample size for this season.