Shakin' It-Milkshake Tracker

Always Call Heads

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate the support and the tracking. I dont keep records for clients but Computer Bob does. Unsure of actual records but the plays number seems light. Bob tracks all my plays (not just bettoriq) as does someone else in case I have a figure discrepency from week to week. More than a few outs and things can get wacky and out of place.

I play around 25-30 games a week and we release what has the best value after I play.

I do pay close attention to what Waz and I release in the nugget contest as I really wanted a shot against the best if I was going to be public for the first time ever in what I play. Only 2 3-3-1 weeks no losing weeks and can't scratch the top 20.. and I thought I was good. My lord theres some tough competitors in that! Bunch of know it alls!

My goal every year is 30-35 units I believe Ill get there (not too short currently) but huge volume from week to week you never know. Regardless haven't seen this thread for a few weeks as I haven't made much time for forums or life outside of work, gym and some doggy (dumb friends league) volunteer time.

Thanks for the kind words and tracking.

Anytime anyone here wants to know my opinion on any FBS game on the board please tweet anyday of the week and Ill tackle it on the podcast every Thursday morning. I really enjoy the pod and questions. There are some very sharp guys here that I wouldn't want to book not to take away from their work but 3 opinions better than one in my experience.

May all the hooks go in your favor and all the bad beats be someone else's problem.

Eddie