Kinger this is for you Baby!

Moldoveanu

What I like is that Kinger likes to make fun of other guys looks and he hasnt had any pussy that he didnt pay for in like 15 years.

Kinger seriously, when is the last time that you have had a girlfriend of longer than 2 weeks? You are getting old dude, time to setlle down and have some kids.

What I like is that Kinger likes to make fun of other guys looks and he hasnt had any pussy that he didnt pay for in like 15 years.

Kinger seriously, when is the last time that you have had a girlfriend of longer than 2 weeks? You are getting old dude, time to setlle down and have some kids.

You got kids po? Give the guy some love

YEs I do and come to think about it, i doubt that he could afford any kids. They sure do cost alot of money!

I cant even afford health insurance for the kids but then again I dont have it either. And none of us never need it anyway.

Kinger is going to be like 40 years old and still trolling the High Schools for a wife." Daddy says that I'm a good kisser!"