Will Brett Kavanaugh be confirmed? (Odds)

KingRevolver

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if the republicans cant stand together on this, they dont deserve anything, certainly not to have power. Look at all the bullshit with how certain senators will vote, collins,murkowski,etc, "ooh, will they support him, will they not", is there any chance that Mconnell hasn't asked them,and been told exactly how they'll vote? Of course not, they know exactly what they're going to do, yet they maintain this charade. Pure attention hogging is all it is, look at me, talk to me, I'm important, Mccain, Flake, corker, Graham, all masters of attention hogging.

Yep. 

Unless of course the accuser does come off credible with some sort of corroborating evidence.

i agree, if the republicans, mainly the women(collins murkowski and flake(wanna be woman), vote against their party, their beliefs, and their interests solely because Kavanaugh is a man, that means they are not worthy of power, or your vote.

Keep in mind there are people out there that already know the outcome, it's virtually certain those key senators have told their leadership(and others) how they will vote.  It could change if kavenaugh or the woman appear great or terrible, but i cant believe anyone(much less a senator) is truly undecided right now.

Are you and TN sarcastically implying consensual foreplay between two adults is wrong?

no, I'm saying lying about it to congress is an impeachable offense.

Stupid people believe you can be impeached for something you did prior to when you were president.  People in congress included.  One goes around saying "Inpeach" me 24 hours a day.  Too bad she didn't pay attention in basic high school classes where they explained that stuff