Major Tom = Sam Odom

KingKolzig

he knows more then the average ghost. probably posted here for a long period of time in recent years. tries to harass sleepy with gay accusations. the real odom is a pussy who would never be so bold but his ghost would 

Only a matter of time until I find him and then its lights out for the Homosexual human being father

lets get this asshole banned. i might protest and walk out if hes not banned

Walk out? How about you run away in your drag outfit pal? When you on your way walking out of here, try to find a cock to suck pal.....No one likes Non heterosexual humans or ass you call yourself a “Punk”....How about working the booths at forbidden fruit tonight for a few hours pal? Make sure you bring your Huffing bottle with you pal.......

Walk out? How about you run away in your drag outfit pal? When you on your way walking out of here, try to find a cock to suck pal.....No one likes Non heterosexual humans or ass you call yourself a “Punk”....How about working the booths at forbidden fruit tonight for a few hours pal? Make sure you bring your Huffing bottle with you pal.......

for anyone who cares in early 2017 nothingbutthreats messaged me on multiple occasions wanting to meet up in real life

You are correct.......That was before i knew you were really a “PUNK” and liked to dress in drag and have men fuck you.....I thought you were a man, but found out a mouse has more balls then you.....If i meet you know or every get the chance I’m gonna kicks your ass, curb stomp you and bust your grill then take all your clothes and make you walk home naked!

Your a See you next Tuesday .....A Stiff, a Non heterosexual person , And a Drag Queen bitch! Still want to meet pal? Milford oval? Near Red Arrow? Homosexual human being

I remember that card game with NBW and KR and thinking NBW was just this reg ol, chill type of guy. 

THen I see him tearing a new one into Muncher/KOlzig on the reg and it's funny as shit. 

It's like he's just all calm on every other thread and such until he interacts with them. Or well now just Kolzig. Then he gets wild af. 

Amazing contrast.

You are correct.......That was before i knew you were really a “PUNK” and liked to dress in drag and have men fuck you.....I thought you were a man, but found out a mouse has more balls then you.....If i meet you know or every get the chance I’m gonna kicks your ass, curb stomp you and bust your grill then take all your clothes and make you walk home naked!

Your a See you next Tuesday .....A Stiff, a Non heterosexual person , And a Drag Queen bitch! Still want to meet pal? Milford oval? Near Red Arrow? Homosexual human being

Red Arrow is Tremendous.

wow Milford. sounds like a real tough city

should i meet you at the Milford senior center? I heard its where your boys hangout