JustBet

BranchDavidian

Just logged-in this morning to see 20 cent baseball lines.  Been playing there for 15 years with 10 cent lines - which they still advertise on their site.

So, gave them a call.  Customer rep acts like he doesn't get what I am saying, and says he will ask a supervisor.  Comes back after about 5 seconds and says this is a management decision.

JustBet has been a great book for me over the years.  Looks like they will get a lot less action from now on.

It seems to me that offshore should be getting MORE customer friendly rather than less considering that sports betting is getting legalized in the U.S.

I asked BOL to cancel a bet for me in which the line moved a full point in my favor and they told me to fukk off.

I keep a 5 digit balance there and put in over a million in action and still get treated like shit.

These motherfukkers will feel a great deal of pain when gambling becomes more available and can't say I'm to upset about it.

They are adjusting to the US market. It's surprising they had 10-cent to begin with since they are part of Bookmaker.

Bookmaker also has 10 cent lines.  Always have.  They do increase to 15 cents a little too quickly, tho.

And, as I had hoped, as I log-in at JustBet now, they are back to the 10 cent lines.  Seems someone somewhere flicked the wrong switch. 

I asked BOL to cancel a bet for me in which the line moved a full point in my favor and they told me to fukk off.

I keep a 5 digit balance there and put in over a million in action and still get treated like shit.

These motherfukkers will feel a great deal of pain when gambling becomes more available and can't say I'm to upset about it.

It's weird because in 3 years 90% of these offshore books are going to have about 10% of their current US customer base. The number of states jumping in for sports betting seems to be high. 

Very weird they are not trying to make their current base really happy......