Machiavelli...there is URINE on your hands

IAG

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cat kills stuff all the time. Brings it up to the porch to show me he likes me.

One time before I got the Litter Robot, I had been a bit neglectful in cleaning Kat’s box, and she brought the scoop upstairs and laid it at the entry to my bedroom.

Is he friendly, my Walter is a sweetheart.

I’m still ascertaining. I think so, but I’m being cautious til I have it checked for diseases. He does let me pick him up and hold him no problem. He does like to herd, and walks in front of me and puts his paws around my leg so I can’t move sometimes. That is annoying, but yes seems to be friendly. It’s definitely not UNfriendly.

Tedward you keep calling Bigrunner out what’s the story?

Thread was started about a stiff job by Big Rubber at eog by Palmtree, BigRubber got so mad that he threatened to call the bookie who he owed money on to the cops....

John Kelly and Chi Town Joe who hold many slips paid Rubbers debt to keep it from happening,,,,,

Palmtree died and Rubber celebrated his death and Chijoe and Kelly breathed a big sigh of relief

haha the wife enjoyed this one

It was hilarious. I think she had to have grabbed the plastic ring (that connected the price tag) that was still on it, and dragged it up that way. I can’t imagine it carrying it in its mouth. Always wished I had video tape of how the heck she did that. That was when I knew it was time to make the Litter Robot investment.

Damn. 

Craziness, IAG.

Lol. Hope you know this was tongue in cheek. I have found that some people who don’t know me very well often mistake my humor.

Cats were howling to get out this morning, so I made a somewhat cursory examination of the backyard, and saw no trace of the bird. It either flew away, was picked up by another animal, or the neighbors found it dead and buried it.

Hey, I know all too well about tongue-in-cheek, silly humor.......especially on here when I did that horrendous father's day post  :laugh  :laugh

Crazy about the cats, though, and when I'd feed the strays/wild cats, I'd often find so many birds in my yard when the cats were hanging out. 

Feral cats are vicious af.

What was the Father’s Day post...I don’t remember? Maybe it was one of those things best forgotten lol?