Machiavelli...there is URINE on your hands

IAG

I’ll give you $100 to video and post video of you singing year of the cat or Pu**y Control.

I think I did Karaoke once or twice....with a group, Never solo. Was drinking...don’t recall song.

Stay tuned, and my singing comes with no price, i sing to feel, i sing to love. never done year of the cat by the way.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my first whiff of cat urine this morning. HOLY GOD!

Probably my fault. I had a second box for new cat downstairs with the litter robot. I assume it was using that, as someone was, and the litter robot was also being used. I emptied box contents into the Littr Ribot, cycled it, and I had not put new litter in. I figured it would use the litter robot. Wrong.

Poop in living room and giant puddle of pee downstairs. That has to be the foulest smelling shit ever. Either this cat is sick, or my cat has never peed in the house. Never smelled anything like this before.

Once he is neutered will this be less likely to happen? He hasn’t done it before, and I think it’s just that I didn’t have the box properly set up so he gets a pass this time. If it happens again will have to rethink keeping him. Little stinker has grown on me though.

I won’t have a stinky pee house though.

Once he is neutered will this be less likely to happen? He hasn’t done it before, and I think it’s just that I didn’t have the box properly set up so he gets a pass this time. If it happens again will have to rethink keeping him. Little stinker has grown on me though.

I won’t have a stinky pee house though.

Yes having him neutered should prevent accidents outside box. We'll see what happens. But sometimes those litter boxes can cause issues.

So Milo Smalls is going to the vet today. I guess that means I am assuming ownership. I read online that in neutered cat pee stinks much worse than once they are fixed. I am hoping that is the issue, because even when it goes in the box it’s still stinks. Also it doesn’t bury it’s poop. What’s up with that?

I tried to set him in the Litter Robot this morning. He did not like.

So Milo Smalls is going to the vet today. I guess that means I am assuming ownership. I read online that in neutered cat pee stinks much worse than once they are fixed. I am hoping that is the issue, because even when it goes in the box it’s still stinks. Also it doesn’t bury it’s poop. What’s up with that?

I tried to set him in the Litter Robot this morning. He did not like.

My cat sometimes covers it up sometimes he doesn't , I watched him go and instead of scratching the litter to cover it up, he would scratch the door to the laundry room(where the box is), so he has the right idea, but his technique is lacking.

My cat sometimes covers it up sometimes he doesn't , I watched him go and instead of scratching the litter to cover it up, he would scratch the door to the laundry room(where the box is), so he has the right idea, but his technique is lacking.

Hmmm....I would think that they would be consistent, but cats are weird.

maybe you need a heavier litter particle with all of that extra testosterone now

he might overshoot

Maybe. I want to take out the box and see if he will adjust to the litter robot, but I can’t do another round of the stinky pee on the floor. I think I’ll wait till he gets fixed to try that.

• 2 weeks later...