I have questions

IAG

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh. I our new house is completely hardwood. And she does we'll. Just make sure you pick up cat toys. Food and water bowls etc. You'll figure it out pretty quick. The first time you use it you'll follow it all around and watch it. Its pretty neat.

ha ha. I have been following this thing around for the last day like you said. It’s odd. It picks up things that I would think but miss, and leaves that I would think it would easily pick up. Maybe it will get them eventually. The bin keeps coming back full, so I know it’s getting a lot of pet hair. Also, and you won’t realize this because you don’t have carpet, but it seems to suck a lot of cat hair to the top of the carpet sometimes in clumps...or maybe from the crevice between carpet and wall, but doesn’t suck up....but it’s easy enough to then see and big enough that I can easily pick up so no big deal.

My friend just told me if I’m going to follow it around and pick up after it I might as well be pushing a vacuum cleaner LOL

So far happy with it, but actually wish I would’ve spent a little more to get a higher end one. My friend’s friend has two apparently, and said that theexpensive one is (understandably) quite a bit better, or at least “smarter.”

• 4 weeks later...

Can I get a question answered?

When the Big Boom happened, did it just create Earth or did it create all the allining planets and also the moon and sun?

Neither, the sun is a second generation star, which means it formed from the remnants  of another star that was born and died billions of years before the sun was formed. orginal stars formed after the big bang consisted of pure hydrogen(and helium I think), all other stars like the sun that contain heavier elements are second generation or more.

The atoms in your body teddy were once part of a star that lived and died billions of years ago, you are literally a star child.

Can I get another follow up on this please..

who knows if there was a big bang

none of the explanations for our existence make much sense... maybe we're living in a simulation, maybe god existed and created 2 humans and all their kids fucked each other (but yet there are blacks/asians/hispanics/etc?), maybe there was a big bang where something was created from nothing

Geezus im 0-2 in responses....

Can someone tell me the scientific view in the Big Bang and if it was just the Earth or all the planets (including Pluto) and also the sun and the moon

I gave you your answer dumbass, the universe is about 14 billion years old, the sun(and planets) are about 5 billion. You figure out the rest. :doh