Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I have questions

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 7519 posts

Any questions for me, LAGGER?

Look in the Fazzet thread, he wants everyone to check in but rarely asks anyone.

Long live SP Nation!!!

The X

The X

It Is. What It Is.

• Members
  • 12005 posts
Yeh. I our new house is completely hardwood. And she does we'll. Just make sure you pick up cat toys. Food and water bowls etc. You'll figure it out pretty quick. The first time you use it you'll follow it all around and watch it. Its pretty neat.

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 21324 posts

Yeh. I our new house is completely hardwood. And she does we'll. Just make sure you pick up cat toys. Food and water bowls etc. You'll figure it out pretty quick. The first time you use it you'll follow it all around and watch it. Its pretty neat.

ha ha. I have been following this thing around for the last day like you said. It’s odd. It picks up things that I would think but miss, and leaves that I would think it would easily pick up. Maybe it will get them eventually. The bin keeps coming back full, so I know it’s getting a lot of pet hair. Also, and you won’t realize this because you don’t have carpet, but it seems to suck a lot of cat hair to the top of the carpet sometimes in clumps...or maybe from the crevice between carpet and wall, but doesn’t suck up....but it’s easy enough to then see and big enough that I can easily pick up so no big deal.

My friend just told me if I’m going to follow it around and pick up after it I might as well be pushing a vacuum cleaner LOL

So far happy with it, but actually wish I would’ve spent a little more to get a higher end one. My friend’s friend has two apparently, and said that theexpensive one is (understandably) quite a bit better, or at least “smarter.”
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

Henry The Stiff

Henry The Stiff

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1064 posts
You people and your fucking pets are disgusting. Pets have fleas. If your pet has fleas (and it does have fleas), YOU have fleas

You people are so fucking gross

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 21324 posts

You people and your fucking pets are disgusting. Pets have fleas. If your pet has fleas (and it does have fleas), YOU have fleas

My cat does not have fleas.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

Kinger Nose Thongs...

• Members
  • 4773 posts

My cat does not have fleas.

There's better chance he has fleas then any of the pets owned by TGF members here with him sitting in the orange stands in disease infested downtown LA all day selling oranges in a shit hole street corner...

2015 HRW Las Vegas Trip Contest Winner

2015 America's Bookie Costa Rica Contest Winner

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 21324 posts

There's better chance he has fleas then any of the pets owned by TGF members here with him sitting in the orange stands in disease infested downtown LA all day selling oranges in a shit hole street corner...

Henry has fleas!

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

Kinger Nose Thongs...

• Members
  • 4773 posts

Henry has fleas!

:flag 

2015 HRW Las Vegas Trip Contest Winner

2015 America's Bookie Costa Rica Contest Winner

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 7709 posts

My cat does not have fleas either, he cleans himself all the time, saying that all pets have them is simply absurd.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 21324 posts
So, I don’t think there is a way, but IS there an easy way to find out the last place where an iPhone pinged? Find my iPhone isn’t helping because it’s offline.

Teddy Vieja de Patio

Teddy Vieja de Patio

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 18091 posts
Can I get a question answered?

When the Big Boom happened, did it just create Earth or did it create all the allining planets and also the moon and sun?
<p>- Bet Devil

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 7709 posts

When the Big Boom happened, did it just create Earth or did it create all the allining planets and also the moon and sun?

Neither, the sun is a second generation star, which means it formed from the remnants  of another star that was born and died billions of years before the sun was formed. orginal stars formed after the big bang consisted of pure hydrogen(and helium I think), all other stars like the sun that contain heavier elements are second generation or more.

The atoms in your body teddy were once part of a star that lived and died billions of years ago, you are literally a star child.

Teddy Vieja de Patio

Teddy Vieja de Patio

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 18091 posts
Heavy
<p>- Bet Devil

Teddy Vieja de Patio

Teddy Vieja de Patio

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 18091 posts

Can I get another follow up on this please..
<p>- Bet Devil

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• Members
  • 20902 posts

Can I get another follow up on this please..

who knows if there was a big bang

none of the explanations for our existence make much sense... maybe we're living in a simulation, maybe god existed and created 2 humans and all their kids fucked each other (but yet there are blacks/asians/hispanics/etc?), maybe there was a big bang where something was created from nothing

Teddy Vieja de Patio

Teddy Vieja de Patio

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 18091 posts
Geezus im 0-2 in responses....

Can someone tell me the scientific view in the Big Bang and if it was just the Earth or all the planets (including Pluto) and also the sun and the moon
<p>- Bet Devil

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 21324 posts

who knows if there was a big bang

none of the explanations for our existence make much sense

I have a theory...

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 21324 posts

Can someone tell me the scientific view in the Big Bang and if it was just the Earth or all the planets (including Pluto) and also the sun and the moon

The Universe Teddy.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 21324 posts
Not everything at the same time.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 21324 posts
Found my phone at the post office btw.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 21324 posts
Feel like I am posting like Houser

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 21324 posts
I like showtunes

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 7709 posts

I gave you your answer dumbass, the universe is about 14 billion years old, the sun(and planets) are about 5 billion. You figure out the rest. :doh

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• Members
  • 20902 posts

I gave you your answer dumbass, the universe is about 14 billion years old, the sun(and planets) are about 5 billion. You figure out the rest. :doh

that's just totally made up shit like almost everything else

nobody could possibly know how many billions of years old the universe is

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 7709 posts

that's just totally made up shit like almost everything else

nobody could possibly know how many billions of years old the universe is

k

Actually it's measured at around 13.7 billion years. And our solar system is 4.5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users