Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I have questions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 6557 posts

Any questions for me, LAGGER?

Look in the Fazzet thread, he wants everyone to check in but rarely asks anyone.

Long live SP Nation!!!

The X

The X

It Is. What It Is.

• Members
  • 11426 posts
Yeh. I our new house is completely hardwood. And she does we'll. Just make sure you pick up cat toys. Food and water bowls etc. You'll figure it out pretty quick. The first time you use it you'll follow it all around and watch it. Its pretty neat.

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 20252 posts

Yeh. I our new house is completely hardwood. And she does we'll. Just make sure you pick up cat toys. Food and water bowls etc. You'll figure it out pretty quick. The first time you use it you'll follow it all around and watch it. Its pretty neat.

ha ha. I have been following this thing around for the last day like you said. It’s odd. It picks up things that I would think but miss, and leaves that I would think it would easily pick up. Maybe it will get them eventually. The bin keeps coming back full, so I know it’s getting a lot of pet hair. Also, and you won’t realize this because you don’t have carpet, but it seems to suck a lot of cat hair to the top of the carpet sometimes in clumps...or maybe from the crevice between carpet and wall, but doesn’t suck up....but it’s easy enough to then see and big enough that I can easily pick up so no big deal.

My friend just told me if I’m going to follow it around and pick up after it I might as well be pushing a vacuum cleaner LOL

So far happy with it, but actually wish I would’ve spent a little more to get a higher end one. My friend’s friend has two apparently, and said that theexpensive one is (understandably) quite a bit better, or at least “smarter.”
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

Henry Bodhi

Henry Bodhi

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 943 posts
You people and your fucking pets are disgusting. Pets have fleas. If your pet has fleas (and it does have fleas), YOU have fleas

You people are so fucking gross

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20252 posts

You people and your fucking pets are disgusting. Pets have fleas. If your pet has fleas (and it does have fleas), YOU have fleas

My cat does not have fleas.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

Kinger Nose Thongs...

• Members
  • 4172 posts

My cat does not have fleas.

There's better chance he has fleas then any of the pets owned by TGF members here with him sitting in the orange stands in disease infested downtown LA all day selling oranges in a shit hole street corner...

2015 HRW Las Vegas Trip Contest Winner

2015 America's Bookie Costa Rica Contest Winner

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20252 posts

There's better chance he has fleas then any of the pets owned by TGF members here with him sitting in the orange stands in disease infested downtown LA all day selling oranges in a shit hole street corner...

Henry has fleas!

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

Kinger Nose Thongs...

• Members
  • 4172 posts

Henry has fleas!

:flag 

2015 HRW Las Vegas Trip Contest Winner

2015 America's Bookie Costa Rica Contest Winner

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 6722 posts

My cat does not have fleas either, he cleans himself all the time, saying that all pets have them is simply absurd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users