Let's start a pool for the $420M Mega Millions tonight

D-Hustle

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received $10 from Yikes last night before the draw but he didn’t check in to this thread and I don’t get alerts from my PayPal so it wasn’t included....

You guys need to let me know if you’re playing.....

Ugh.....now we might have a problem....PO69 was right and he’s going to love that it was Yikes that threw a wrench in it....

Here’s what has to happen IMO

1. Yikes has to come in and waive all rights to the 12 remaining tickets.

2. Yikes has to also say that the $10 sent will go to a New group of group tickets for Tuesday draw

3. If he does that I’ll match his $10 and track down Joey who will most likely get in along with a few others

Holy shit......Ted in full apology mode

Just checked text and Yikes text me at dinner to say he sent $10 and wanted in and I confirmed....

Sticky situation here as I could easily just give my half to Yikes and call it even but the rest of the players will say wtf where was the extra tics?

I screwed this whole thing up, it’s 100% my fault but we need to come together before Tuesday with each and every one of us agreeing on the resolution.

Heres what I propose.....

I’m going to buy $10 more worth of tickets (5 tics) and add them to the 12 we already have and then give Yikes Half of my 32%

This is the only way to fix this.....please, I need everyone to respond one way or another to this.

Holy shit......Ted in full apology mode

Just checked text and Yikes text me at dinner to say he sent $10 and wanted in and I confirmed....

Sticky situation here as I could easily just give my half to Yikes and call it even but the rest of the players will say wtf where was the extra tics?

I screwed this whole thing up, it’s 100% my fault but we need to come together before Tuesday with each and every one of us agreeing on the resolution.

Heres what I propose.....

I’m going to buy $10 more worth of tickets (5 tics) and add them to the 12 we already have and then give Yikes Half of my 32%

This is the only way to fix this.....please, I need everyone to respond one way or another to this.

Jesus what the fuck is going on? Just breaking your balls Ted. I'm good with it.