Let's start a pool for the $420M Mega Millions tonight

D-Hustle

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get some more today Teddy. I'm in for another $10

Ok, it goes on Tuesday so I’ll set my reminder and will wait to see who else joins in.

I’m working on a parking structure and there’s about 75 guys (74 Mexicans and me) and Mexicans love the lotto more then Wade, I’m kinda hoping no one hits on Tuesday because if given a little time I might round up $500 on that job

Ok, it goes on Tuesday so I’ll set my reminder and will wait to see who else joins in.

I’m working on a parking structure and there’s about 75 guys (74 Mexicans and me) and Mexicans love the lotto more then Wade, I’m kinda hoping no one hits on Tuesday because if given a little time I might round up $500 on that job

teddy I hate the lotto.  I cringe everytime I buy tickets.  just want to hit a mill and retire.

We got smoked....$33 in ticket s netted back I think $3 in free plays

I’ll hang onto the FP’s until I see it go over 100k wade but remind me if you can

$162K tonight.  gonna throw in another $10 for Fantasy 5 and $2 for Mega Millions.  4 out of 5 for Fantasy 5 paid out $588 last night.  would be nice to hit at least that.