I’m going to buy Waz’s NFL plays today

Teddy kgb

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kept track of my college basketball picks for a 5-6 year period in the late 2000’s, playing maybe 300 games a season.

I don’t remember ever going 0-10 or 10-0, maybe it happened once but probably not. I realize mathematically it will happen every so often, seems to be 0-10 way more often than 10-0 with these touts.

The whole tout thing is silly, these guys are just salesman looking for an easy buck.

Most of the Vegas tout guys were $20-$50 dollar players. Fezzik more, but he wasn’t winning either.

I went 0-18 one week

I thought these guys were gonna be different....they said it over and over...... 

yet the tracking system is just like pregame and we manually have to tally up records, because these morons won't just post the actual records on a page.

Trying to capitalize on potential new bettors after the repeal of PASPA, nothing more.

Kinda pathetic actually.

Kinda pathetic actually.

It really is, the two clowns Mlkskr and Waz swore up and down they were Pros (I knew different) and now they both need $99 on a football wkend

Mlkskr was so good he said he quit betting NHL as a pro because it was too easy and also had assistance quit working for him because they wanted to be house moms again...

I’m sure someone will chime in with how easy it is to have an 0-10 streak, but it’s really not.

For a guy like him picking 4 or 5 games a week that will be almost impossible to overcome.

Winner of Last Man Standing Contest, you’ve got to be kidding me. Shit is almost all luck.

VERY easy to lose 10 in a row. I do it all the time.

-Brock