Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I’m going to buy Waz’s NFL plays today

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts
He can’t lose every game he sells 3 days in a row can he?

6_BAE548_D_A2_EC_4_C35_BDD3_0_E925_B23_D
1_AA00_AA3_FFE0_4649_B297_210107_DE967_C

- Bet Devil

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts
This is great....the above is from 10-6 and 10-5 he went 2-2 even on 10-4 and here’s his 10-3 lol

1_DECBE7_F_0_E98_4_CC8_B8_AB_64_FABEB8_D

- Bet Devil

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts
4 day run of 4 w 14 L minus 14.2 units

Some Pro....sniffed this dude out years ago

- Bet Devil

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 20304 posts
Never heard of him
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts
You can’t make this up.....this was last Saturday card.....O’fer again

67_A8_DE8_C_1550_4491_99_D0_792856_CFAD0

- Bet Devil

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts
Last 2 Saturday combined he went 0-10 minus 13.1 units

- Bet Devil

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts

Never heard of him

Oh really, his Grandma says he’s really popular with the ladies and her nickname for him is ‘Handsome’

Here’s his Highschool pic....

6337_AF28_639_A_447_C_878_E_CA143833_EDD

- Bet Devil

MikeyLo

MikeyLo

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1061 posts
Comical. What does he charge?

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts

Comical. What does he charge?

Not that much but you get what you pay for I guess.....

$99 for a day of CFB....so for $198 the last two saturdays gets you zero wins and 10 loses.....he can’t be sleeping good

- Bet Devil

Always Call Heads

Always Call Heads

Heads, I Win

• Members
  • 6522 posts

I gotta give Waz credit. He is doing a pretty good job of coming up with pick packages. They sell them for as low as $29 which is pretty smart.

He's also been smart not to post records.

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 20304 posts
Hard for me to believe that anyone who is been gambling/exposed to forums for more than a few years still pays for picks.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts

I gotta give Waz credit. He is doing a pretty good job of coming up with pick packages. They sell them for as low as $29 which is pretty smart.

He's also been smart not to post records.

First time I really navigated their site, so they only give day to day results and not a YTD of any kind?

How’s Wolfman Jack doing with his soccer?

- Bet Devil

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts

Hard for me to believe that anyone who is been gambling/exposed to forums for more than a few years still pays for picks.

I guarantee Always Calls Heads has bought Mlkskrs plays every Saturday and probably about 30 other posters do as well.....they were all really excited that Mlk could name all the qb’s on each team same as everyone freaking out because Computer Bob can count backwards from 10

- Bet Devil

Always Call Heads

Always Call Heads

Heads, I Win

• Members
  • 6522 posts

First time I really navigated their site, so they only give day to day results and not a YTD of any kind?

How’s Wolfman Jack doing with his soccer?

Yes. 

Don't know how any of them are doing except Milkshake but pretty sure they are all losing except maybe the big guy Erin Rynning. They are all trying to live off his scraps.

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts
I understand liking CB but to go out of your way like so many do thanking him for everything he does....

What does he do? He keeps a historical count on how a bunch of losers did in a Grand Challenge.....BFD

- Bet Devil

Always Call Heads

Always Call Heads

Heads, I Win

• Members
  • 6522 posts

I guarantee Always Calls Heads has bought Mlkskrs plays every Saturday and probably about 30 other posters do as well.....they were all really excited that Mlk could name all the qb’s on each team same as everyone freaking out because Computer Bob can count backwards from 10

I disagree with Milkshake on a lot and am opposite him a lot. I would probably bet his games if I could get them for free though. I think he will probably come out ahead.

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 5433 posts

Last 2 Saturday combined he went 0-10 minus 13.1 units

I’m sure someone will chime in with how easy it is to have an 0-10 streak, but it’s really not.

For a guy like him picking 4 or 5 games a week that will be almost impossible to overcome.

Winner of Last Man Standing Contest, you’ve got to be kidding me. Shit is almost all luck.

Always Call Heads

Always Call Heads

Heads, I Win

• Members
  • 6522 posts

I’m sure someone will chime in with how easy it is to have an 0-10 streak, but it’s really not.

For a guy like him picking 4 or 5 games a week that will be almost impossible to overcome.

Winner of Last Man Standing Contest, you’ve got to be kidding me. Shit is almost all luck.

0-10 or 1-9 is common place. RAS started 2-19 one year. The only reason anyone would think otherwise is because they have not kept track of their own bets.

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts
Wolfman Jack is doing pretty good in Soccer, I took the time and added up everything they had starting on Sept 8th

He’s +4.25 units over about 20 picks..

- Bet Devil

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 40188 posts

Wolfman Jack is doing pretty good in Soccer, I took the time and added up everything they had starting on Sept 8th

He’s +4.25 units over about 20 picks..

Thanks for doing this Ted.

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts

Thanks for doing this Ted.

Hahaha.....

- Bet Devil

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 5433 posts

0-10 or 1-9 is common place. RAS started 2-19 one year. The only reason anyone would think otherwise is because they have not kept track of their own bets.

Kept track of my college basketball picks for a 5-6 year period in the late 2000’s, playing maybe 300 games a season.

I don’t remember ever going 0-10 or 10-0, maybe it happened once but probably not. I realize mathematically it will happen every so often, seems to be 0-10 way more often than 10-0 with these touts.

The whole tout thing is silly, these guys are just salesman looking for an easy buck.

Most of the Vegas tout guys were $20-$50 dollar players. Fezzik more, but he wasn’t winning either.

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts
Waz should write a public apology and post it at the site.....and Mlkskr really should wear a shirt without moth eaten collars

- Bet Devil

Always Call Heads

Always Call Heads

Heads, I Win

• Members
  • 6522 posts

Kept track of my college basketball picks for a 5-6 year period in the late 2000’s, playing maybe 300 games a season.

I don’t remember ever going 0-10 or 10-0, maybe it happened once but probably not. I realize mathematically it will happen every so often, seems to be 0-10 way more often than 10-0 with these touts.

The whole tout thing is silly, these guys are just salesman looking for an easy buck.

Most of the Vegas tout guys were $20-$50 dollar players. Fezzik more, but he wasn’t winning either.

Well, he didn't actually go 0-10. That is what Teddy says. He was 4-1 last week on NFL. He had a couple of 0-fers and Teddy put them together. He might be 0-10 in college plays. But he's had other stuff in between.

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17032 posts

Well, he didn't actually go 0-10. That is what Teddy says. He was 4-1 last week on NFL. He had a couple of 0-fers and Teddy put them together. He might be 0-10 in college plays. But he's had other stuff in between.

He went 0-10 combined last two Saturdays is what I said and what he did

- Bet Devil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users