I’m going to buy Waz’s NFL plays today

Teddy kgb

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta give Waz credit. He is doing a pretty good job of coming up with pick packages. They sell them for as low as $29 which is pretty smart.

He's also been smart not to post records.

First time I really navigated their site, so they only give day to day results and not a YTD of any kind?

How’s Wolfman Jack doing with his soccer?

Hard for me to believe that anyone who is been gambling/exposed to forums for more than a few years still pays for picks.

I guarantee Always Calls Heads has bought Mlkskrs plays every Saturday and probably about 30 other posters do as well.....they were all really excited that Mlk could name all the qb’s on each team same as everyone freaking out because Computer Bob can count backwards from 10

First time I really navigated their site, so they only give day to day results and not a YTD of any kind?

How’s Wolfman Jack doing with his soccer?

Yes. 

Don't know how any of them are doing except Milkshake but pretty sure they are all losing except maybe the big guy Erin Rynning. They are all trying to live off his scraps.

I guarantee Always Calls Heads has bought Mlkskrs plays every Saturday and probably about 30 other posters do as well.....they were all really excited that Mlk could name all the qb’s on each team same as everyone freaking out because Computer Bob can count backwards from 10

I disagree with Milkshake on a lot and am opposite him a lot. I would probably bet his games if I could get them for free though. I think he will probably come out ahead.

Last 2 Saturday combined he went 0-10 minus 13.1 units

I’m sure someone will chime in with how easy it is to have an 0-10 streak, but it’s really not.

For a guy like him picking 4 or 5 games a week that will be almost impossible to overcome.

Winner of Last Man Standing Contest, you’ve got to be kidding me. Shit is almost all luck.

I’m sure someone will chime in with how easy it is to have an 0-10 streak, but it’s really not.

For a guy like him picking 4 or 5 games a week that will be almost impossible to overcome.

Winner of Last Man Standing Contest, you’ve got to be kidding me. Shit is almost all luck.

0-10 or 1-9 is common place. RAS started 2-19 one year. The only reason anyone would think otherwise is because they have not kept track of their own bets.

0-10 or 1-9 is common place. RAS started 2-19 one year. The only reason anyone would think otherwise is because they have not kept track of their own bets.

Kept track of my college basketball picks for a 5-6 year period in the late 2000’s, playing maybe 300 games a season.

I don’t remember ever going 0-10 or 10-0, maybe it happened once but probably not. I realize mathematically it will happen every so often, seems to be 0-10 way more often than 10-0 with these touts.

The whole tout thing is silly, these guys are just salesman looking for an easy buck.

Most of the Vegas tout guys were $20-$50 dollar players. Fezzik more, but he wasn’t winning either.

Kept track of my college basketball picks for a 5-6 year period in the late 2000’s, playing maybe 300 games a season.

I don’t remember ever going 0-10 or 10-0, maybe it happened once but probably not. I realize mathematically it will happen every so often, seems to be 0-10 way more often than 10-0 with these touts.

The whole tout thing is silly, these guys are just salesman looking for an easy buck.

Most of the Vegas tout guys were $20-$50 dollar players. Fezzik more, but he wasn’t winning either.

Well, he didn't actually go 0-10. That is what Teddy says. He was 4-1 last week on NFL. He had a couple of 0-fers and Teddy put them together. He might be 0-10 in college plays. But he's had other stuff in between.