Bodhi’s Plays

Henry The Stiff

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I 100% make more $1,000 plays than you. I post probably 3-4plays a year in the $1,000 range. You’ve never posted one.

Every play you post is in the $25-$50 range, way smaller than my average wager. Just facts bruh

last $1000 play i saw from you was last winter when you desperately went all-in on the New York Knickerbockers

it of course lost at the last second lol

last $1000 play i saw from you was last winter when you desperately went all-in on the New York Knickerbockers

it of course lost at the last second lol

The only reason he was even able to bet that much was because he went on a little run with his $200 deposit.

Haitians living in mud huts make bigger deposits than Hank.

The only reason he was even able to bet that much was because he went on a little run with his $200 deposit.

Haitians living in mud huts make bigger deposits than Hank.

it was in the dead of winter last year i remember the wind blowing 5 degrees out and hank took his last 950 and went all-in on the knickies. total hunch bet. came down to the final possesion knicks had a chance to tie and it was enes kanter launching a 3 lol

good coaching