Mike, sorry bro

WVU

The funniest thing, at least to me.

I asked Yanks, another Mike, to change my screen name. When thanking him, I referred to him as bro, and added I hate when the young people say bro.

10 minutes later, I see this.

I figure WV is my age or a bit older. There’s no reason to use bro, maybe except in jest. Old people shouldn’t say bro.

It’s acceptable for us to say dude, because we used that growing up. Not bro. Old caucasion men shouldn’t say bro.

This isn’t an attack on WVU, rather whoever says bro, to someone other than your brother or someone you are extremely close to, are over 40, and are white.

I asked Yanks, another Mike, to change my screen name. When thanking him, I referred to him as bro, and added I hate when the young people say bro.

I figure WV is my age or a bit older. There’s no reason to use bro, maybe except in jest. Old people shouldn’t say bro.

It’s acceptable for us to say dude, because we used that growing up. Not bro. Old caucasion men shouldn’t say bro.

This isn’t an attack on WVU, rather whoever says bro, to someone other than your brother or someone you are extremely close to, are over 40, and are white.

I'm still trying to figure out when bro is called for, and when brah is appropriate.   Got any answers broskis?   

I am nearing 50 and yes I say bro once in a while.  I get it from an older buddy of mine who uses the term all the time.  I try to stop but it just happens

1f9.jpg

Your team sucks. Middle of the road at best.

Top 5 Defense,

BUT our offensive line is banged up and we have the worst WR group in the NFL,All are young and drop a lot of passes

Williams dropped what wouldve been the game winner.

Remember Minnesota lost to Buffalo as well.

Tennessee just beat the defendng Super Bowl champs and AFC Championship runners up in back to back weeks.

We are still 3-2 and first in the AFC South

Our offense sucks mainly due to young inexperienced WR,We lost Delanie Walker for the year and just cut Rishard Matthews those two were 85 percent of our catches over past 2 seasons.