NLCS - Dodgers vs. Brewers

MonkeyF0cker

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brewers are locked in.  

Milwaukee/Boston World Series coming up... 

id bet the farm on LAD. their starting pitching is far superior and they have experience. I LOVE that they start on the road as well that really helps that they only need 1-1 after the first 2 games............I think LAD series will be -180 I would slam anything better than that

id bet the farm on LAD. their starting pitching is far superior and they have experience. I LOVE that they start on the road as well that really helps that they only need 1-1 after the first 2 games............I think LAD series will be -180 I would slam anything better than that

No.  I said Milwaukee will win.  It's spoke into existence, Bro. 

i just dont get whos going to start for milwaukee and match up against kershaw, buellher and hill

game1 kershaw

game2 buelher

game3 hill

game4 ryu

game 5 kershaw

game 6 buehler

game 7 hill

chacin. decent

miley. decent

gio gonzalez. risky

chase anderson. shaky

LAD has a huge advantage in starting pitching

Kershaw's velocity is down again this year. He's definitely hittable. Beuhler looked liked he had a bit of the yips in Atlanta and might not be ready for primetime.

The Brewers don't need their starters to go more than 3 innings and they carry a lot of left handed starters - which the Dodgers don't hit well.

Should be a good series.

hey guess what!  the starting pitcher doesn't have to "match up" against the other starting pitcher

weird concept but whoever scores more runs wins

ok so starters which on average in the playoffs go about 5 innings dont matter?

dumb to say. milwaukee is not in a good spot here as those 3 games in LA will be real tough and will wear on their bullpen. why? because lack of quality starters to go deep and give them rest