Deemer Officially Biggest Stiff in TGForum History

Guest Kerry

Every forum has a major theft or scammer and it's amazing how honest everyone here was except deemer. His name will always be on a list next to guys like Lenny from Cascade, Betislands Jon, and many others who are only remembered as scam artists.

I hate to say it but I called it. I hammered him for years and buried him into the ground because I knew the type of person he was. It's amazing it took this long for the truth to come out. The truth is this is not the first time he's ripped people off, it's just the first time he was caught. Let this thread be a warning when he ends up on a new forum stiiffing people they might google his name and see this.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats he paying back $125/mth lol

FH is lying in order to keep Deemers rep intact (somewhat).........he knows if he tells the truth Demmersuhn will just disapper forever. he needs contact with him

Kolzig, if I pay back $50/month that’s still better than the 6 months it took you to pay back DS

For fucks sake

Can someone please correct the title of the thread?

It says "TGF FORUM."

The F in TGF means forum. That's like saying the gambling forum forum

It's like when someone says ATM machine. The M means machine already

i thought i was the only one that got irritated by stuff like that

or nitwits saying "i want a french dip with au jus"... not only does a french dip ALWAYS come with jus, the au already means with... so they say they want a sandwich with juice, with with juice  :flag