Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I'd like to thank Leader McConnell, Chairman Grassley, Senators Graham, Hatch and Cruz

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Henry Bodhi

Henry Bodhi

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 978 posts
And last but certainly not least, I'd like to thank the 45th and current President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump. Because of you gentlemen, the GOP now has firm control of the levers of power throughout our government. Thank God this power is not in the hands of the insane, hateful, intolerant and unhinged Left.

I salute all of you gents (special shoutout to Senator Susan Collins as well)

The GOP ensured our control over the Supreme Court for the next 25 years. Now it's time to crush this blue wave I keep hearing about in 25 days with a big RED wave and once again continue to beat these libtards into submission...can you imagine how unhinged the left will be once they lose-again-in the mid terms? I wonder what they will do? It could actually be kinda scary, these people are nuts...but I look forward to finding out!

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1402 posts
I see that the RepubliCONs are trying to suppress the black vote in Georgia and Waller County, Texas. Home of Prairie View AM. Why are the Cons always cheating.

Of the 2 main parties, the Democratic party definitely the party of good.

Keep the immigrants! Deport Trump!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users