Thank you Leader McConnell, Chairman Grassley, and President Donald J. Trump

Henry The Stiff

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see both Trump and Biden had rallies in NV today, Biden was in las vegas , he had celebrities and even a marachi band, he drew a whopping 500 people. Meanwhile Trump was in elko NV, way up in the middle of nowhere and drew thousands upon thousands.  A preview of coming attractions perhaps?

By the way, Trump is having a rally in houston on monday for Ted Cruz, it'll be in a 19000 seat arena but they've had requests for 78000 tickets. Looks like good old lying Ted isn't a never Trumper anymore?

I get all these flyers for local races and you cant tell who's a dem /rep, they all say the same BS. Then you always have a few lunatics running for city council, i read about 1 guy today that said his main priority is fighting against tsarism.

D and R is less important in local races. They are the elections where those people actually get things done for you.

Diabler, how dare you. You WILL fall in line and vote Republican down the ticket, you hear me boy? A vote for any democrat is a vote for impeaching Trump, impeaching Kavanaugh, open borders and general leftist chaos. It’s a vote in favor of “the resistance”. You CANT vote for any of these fuckin dems.

Of course not every republican candidate is ideal, and yes a few of them are idiots. But it doesn’t matter because they won’t be creating any policy of their own bc nobody will take them seriously, at the end of the day they’ll just be automatic yes votes for the Trump/McConnell/McCarthy agenda and precious seats denied to the Dems. That’s how you gotta look at this midterm election Dibs.

YOU MUST NOT VOTE FOR ANY LIBS

Diabler, how dare you. You WILL fall in line and vote Republican down the ticket, you hear me boy? A vote for any democrat is a vote for impeaching Trump, impeaching Kavanaugh, open borders and general leftist chaos. It’s a vote in favor of “the resistance”. You CANT vote for any of these fuckin dems.

Of course not every republican candidate is ideal, and yes a few of them are idiots. But it doesn’t matter because they won’t be creating any policy of their own bc nobody will take them seriously, at the end of the day they’ll just be automatic yes votes for the Trump/McConnell/McCarthy agenda and precious seats denied to the Dems. That’s how you gotta look at this midterm election Dibs.

YOU MUST NOT VOTE FOR ANY LIBS

Retard Alert

You only like him because he’s not a R, sounds legit.

Have you seen the most recent lies being spewed by Pinocchio to the American people. Get this, Pinocchio says he will be unavailing a new middle class tax cut before Nov.1st. Like in 10 days. He even says Kevin Brady is working around the clock on this new tax cut. Kevin Brady and all of Congress is on vacation. Lol. How dumb does he think his base is? Actually they're extremely stupid.

I would bet the house that there will not be a new middle class tax cut by Nov. 1st. Just another lie by the "Liar in Chief".

Next Pinocchio will traffic a lie about hardened criminals and bad people very close to the borders trying to cross them. Lol

Democrat Andrew Gillum who is leading the Florida's Governor race. What a breath of fresh air. This guy is a raising star, star, star!

You would never see this on the RepubliCON side.

Andrew Gillum, you don't have to be Democrat to like and vote for this guy.

Gillum is a great candidate.  He's got my vote.

Republican down the card for me

Curious as to why? The RepubliCONs attack on Social Security and Medicare to pay for the ridiculous tax cuts for the richess Americans and Foreign investors doesn't bother you?

Are you a fan of the liar in chief? I'll bet you any amount he doesn't implement a middle class tax cut by November 1st, 2018. Obviously I think he's lying and I think you're dumb enough to believe Pinocchio. How about $100. Post up with KR.

This offer is open to all!

People have been lined up in houston since yesterday for trumps rally tonight for Cruz, apparently over 100,000 people requested tickets, yesterday even fake NBC news had a poll out with trump at 47%, and in a humiliating admission said that was higher than obama at the same point.

I'm almost getting tired of winning.

Curious as to why? The RepubliCONs attack on Social Security and Medicare to pay for the ridiculous tax cuts for the richess Americans and Foreign investors doesn't bother you?

Are you a fan of the liar in chief? I'll bet you any amount he doesn't implement a middle class tax cut by November 1st, 2018. Obviously I think he's lying and I think you're dumb enough to believe Pinocchio. How about $100. Post up with KR.

two people that go apeshit when they get attacked with "microaggression"

ill pass snowflake

People have been lined up in houston since yesterday for trumps rally tonight for Cruz, apparently over 100,000 people requested tickets, yesterday even fake NBC news had a poll out with trump at 47%, and in a humiliating admission said that was higher than obama at the same point.

I'm almost getting tired of winning.

100,000 people in one place? That's a lot of very dumb mother fuckers, wouldn't you say?

The lies Trump is spewing to the American people are poisonous!

100,000 people in one place? That's a lot of very dumb mother fuckers, wouldn't you say?

hey bro

put your ass where your mouth is

go down to the border when the caravan gets here and welcome 3 or 4 into your home until they find a steady job

if you cant do that, stfu

THANKS

The arena only holds 19000, I imagine several thousand will be outside but most of the 100K wont show up if they cant get in( I wouldn't). It's a sign of how popular our great president is however.

When was the last democratic presidential tax cut?

I’ll help you with that answer - 1962.

When was the last democratic presidential tax cut?

I’ll help you with that answer - 1962.

That's funny! In 2009 and 2010 Obama passed the Economic Stimulus package that included hundreds of billions in tax cuts. I even recall a Economic Stimulus under Obama that gave ever taxpayer a tax credit of $600 to $2,000 if you filed a tax return.

Fair Warning, shame on you! Facts matter!