Thank you Leader McConnell, Chairman Grassley, and President Donald J. Trump

Henry The Stiff

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, these people we're debating with are white privilege. They have a hard time relating to voter suppression. Only one polling place within 20 miles that minorities must go to. In a white neighborhood. Can you say intimidating. Can you say Dodge City, KS.

Coming from Chicago where the motto is Vote Early, Vote Ofren. Another Democratic Fraudfest.

When was the last democratic presidential tax cut?

I’ll help you with that answer - 1962.

I told you to stay tuned. I've already proven that your above remark is an alternative fact! Kind of embarrassing, huh? That's pretty much a CONservative trait, not traditional conservatism. Alternative facts!

I take it from your false rhetoric above you are proud of the 2018 Trump/RepubliCON tax scam. Do you even know how the tax scam works?

I'll tell you. Firstoff It was promoted as a middle class tax cut. Lol. The ugly dumb Americans bought it.

It starts with tax giveaways of 1.5 trillion dollars mostly to the richess Americans and Foreign investors. Pay attention!

83% of these tax giveaways go to the top 1% richess Americans and Foreign investors. The next 12% of the 1.5 trillion in tax giveaways goes to the next class of multi millionaires. The remaining 5% goes to the rest of us. Wowza, 95% to the richess and 5% to the rest of America.

How are we gonna pay for these tax giveaways to the richess. Well if RepubliCONs keep control, Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid will be attacked and slashed drastically.

Early results of the tax scam are bad for America. The scammers "RepubliCONs" aren't even campaigning on their signature achievement. They know they scammed most of America.

Another early result of this tax scam is Far Right wing Jew, Shelly Adelson, has received a 1.25 billion dollar tax windfall thru Q1 and Q2 of 2018.

Shelley Adelson is donating $114 million of his found money to his RepubliCON pawns with the goal of rescuing them for the upcoming mid term elections.

Fair Warning how can you support this travesty?

Trump says the Saudi's concept and cover up was flawed. Executed terribly.

Funny less than a week ago Trump says the story that Khassoghi was killed during a 15 on 1 fight was very credible. Now a week later it's the worst cover up of a murder ever.

Then he uses his typical "Strongly Denies it" defense.

Putin strongly denied it. Kavanaugh strongly denied it. Roy Moore strongly denied it. Now the Crown Prince strongly denies it.

What a lying piece of shit illegitimate President!

You certainly would know, you repeated 15 times that the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested.

You can't make this shit up.

Lying Alfie is mad because I keep repeating you can't make them any dumber than Lying Alfie.

not mad at all. you are a clown to be laughed at.

what did Rachel tell you tonight to think because you can't do it for yourself.....

prague…..lol

treason and collusion...…..lol

Hillary a lock....lol

you want more stiff.....

Besides the 3 million illegal votes that Pinocchio says Hillary received in the 2016 election, do you know of any other extreme cases of voter fraud? Hard question for a dumb American. But give it your best shot.

Yep purely on the left. Illegals voted, dead voted twice, homeless voted, and controllers got in two votes.