Thank you Leader McConnell, Chairman Grassley, and President Donald J. Trump

Henry The Stiff

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing. Guess the us government site that states homeless can all vote in all 50 staes is lying. Thanks for setting me straight !!

I dont care about a website, I'm just telling you what the situation is, in ND you now need an address to vote, which is riling up a lot of indians because they dont have one(PO boxes dont count either), many of them dont live on streets so they dont have addresses. Many of them apparently live in the house up the hill, behind the big tree, past the coulee.

Doesn't matter either way, they're drunk most of the time.

I dont care about a website, I'm just telling you what the situation is, in ND you now need an address to vote, which is riling up a lot of indians because they dont have one(PO boxes dont count either), many of them dont live on streets so they dont have addresses. Many of them apparently live in the house up the hill, behind the big tree, past the coulee.

Doesn't matter either way, they're drunk most of the time.

It's called voter suppression. It's unfortunate that in America one political party is permitted to prevent citizens from voting.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/451a1fee-9ac8-32c3-938c-8bb60038d7b7/wife-of-supreme-court-justice.html

Right up Merlin's alley, Balky's alley. Can you imagine the wife of a Supreme Court justice? How illegitimate is the current Supreme Court. When the Democrats take over they need the break the sham court completely.

Famous Quote's of the Mr. Merlin

Hats off to Ginny Thomas! - Mr. Merlin

"We need to start killing journalist". - Mr. Merlin

"John McCain die already". - Mr. Merlin

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/451a1fee-9ac8-32c3-938c-8bb60038d7b7/wife-of-supreme-court-justice.html

Right up Merlin's alley, Balky's alley. Can you imagine the wife of a Supreme Court justice? How illegitimate is the current Supreme Court. When the Democrats take over they need the break the sham court completely.

Famous Quote's of the Mr. Merlin

Hats off to Ginny Thomas! - Mr. Merlin

"We need to start killing journalist". - Mr. Merlin

"John McCain die already". - Mr. Merlin

Dont know who ginny thomas is, the next two are of course wrong as well, cant you get anything right? :doh