Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Thank you Leader McConnell, Chairman Grassley, and President Donald J. Trump

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

Henry Bodhi

Henry Bodhi

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1018 posts
4qhgcw.jpg

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25834 posts
Hanky is an illegal Mexican immigration.

Loving trump. Lolololol

Never change you fake trust fund , orange selling, no pile of bitcoin having puto! Promise us that.

-Barryrunsome
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Henry Bodhi

Henry Bodhi

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1018 posts
spds1x.jpg

Henry Bodhi

Henry Bodhi

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1018 posts

Hanky is an illegal Mexican immigration.
Loving trump. Lolololol
Never change you fake trust fund , orange selling, no pile of bitcoin having puto! Promise us that.
-Barryrunsome

I’m zero percent (0%) mexican

I’m one hundred percent (100%) legal and a 3rd generation natural born United States citizen

I do have a trust fund. I do not sell oranges (I do love them, though!). I can buy as much bitcoin as I want whenever I want, although I have plenty right now. Had a nice lil hit on the bosox ml last night

Every word of your post is false, you’ve been p’wned

Giggles

sports j

sports j

• JFC
  • 4095 posts

No Trumptard. The RepubliCONs have shredded the Constitution!. It's turning into an Oligarchy.

But this November many will be voted out and the investigations and check on the president will begin.

not if putin has anything to say about it.

zzmocashzz

zzmocashzz

• Members
  • 6683 posts

fuck trump

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 4932 posts

It is comforting and reassuring that we'll have a more Conservative court, but we'll still need some laws that are a bit more liberal. 

So, while keeping activist judges off SCOTUS is wonderful, it is only part of what needs to be done.

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 62003 posts

fuck trump

You're against prosperity and fabulous foreign relations???

ANYONE that is a USA citizen and hates Trump...….really, really, really, really need their heads examined.

The positives the Commander has accomplished thus far has him on track as the best President in history, if not there already.

-FHW-, where the PROS PLAY

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1403 posts

You're against prosperity and fabulous foreign relations???
ANYONE that is a USA citizen and hates Trump...….really, really, really, really need their heads examined.
The positives the Commander has accomplished thus far has him on track as the best President in history, if not there already.

What the fuck are you talking about. Him and his family stole $500,000,000 from America. He personally stole hundreds of millions from American students. He's the most famous draft dodger America has ever seen. 5 times. He's bankrupted many companies. 5, 6, 7. As president he's lied over 6000 times in 2 years. He conspired with the Russian Government to influence an election.

The Trump's are known as "A pack of lying Grifters". And now his new problem. Him and Jared are in bed with MBS, Mohammed Bin Salman.

Obviously Benedict Donald doesn't have a patriotic bone in his body. Ask, Ivana or Melania.

Keep the immigrants! Deport Trump!

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 62003 posts

He's YOUR COMMANDER.........live with it.

-FHW-, where the PROS PLAY

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 6812 posts

I prefer the term "master and commander". And for you Runny, I want you to start practicing saying "yes sir" and "thank you sir" should you ever be so fortunate to actually meet the Donald.

ronald

ronald

• Members
  • 2456 posts

not if putin has anything to say about it.

Aren't you TGF's token negro?

Always Call Heads

Always Call Heads

Heads, I Win

• Members
  • 6529 posts

This celebration is almost as big as W's re-election.

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1403 posts

That's what your father, mother, grandparents and Aunts and Uncles said about Hitler. Thank God for the open minded resistor's.

At least $500,000,000 stolen from America. 6 time draft dodger. Conspired with Russian Government to commit election fraud. Don't you see an anti American theme? It's quite obvious!

Keep the immigrants! Deport Trump!

Henry Bodhi

Henry Bodhi

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1018 posts

That's what your father, mother, grandparents and Aunts and Uncles said about Hitler. Thank God for the open minded resistor's.

At least $500,000,000 stolen from America. 6 time draft dodger. Conspired with Russian Government to commit election fraud. Don't you see an anti American theme? It's quite obvious!

Unhinged

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25834 posts

Unhinged

This coming from a guy who emails the mods here 100s of times a day trying to get unbanned so he can post his $35 losing plays and get laughed at.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

sports j

sports j

• JFC
  • 4095 posts

Aren't you TGF's token negro?

its called sarcasm leader of the #fag too movement.

zzmocashzz

zzmocashzz

• Members
  • 6683 posts

fuck trump

ronald

ronald

• Members
  • 2456 posts

its called sarcasm leader of the #fag too movement.

Be that as it may, good sir, nonetheless irrelevant to the question posed.

Henry Bodhi

Henry Bodhi

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1018 posts

This coming from a guy who emails the mods here 100s of times a day trying to get unbanned so he can post his $35 losing plays and get laughed at.

You make things up in that silly lil jew skull of yours

Silly lil joeybags

Henry Bodhi

Henry Bodhi

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1018 posts
Big Bad Don

Henry Bodhi

Henry Bodhi

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1018 posts
Greatest President ever

Henry Bodhi

Henry Bodhi

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1018 posts
ROLLING to re-election

Henry Bodhi

Henry Bodhi

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1018 posts
We just keep winning

Henry Bodhi

Henry Bodhi

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1018 posts
The unhinged people of the "resistance" just have to accept their President is not going anywhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users