Thank you Leader McConnell, Chairman Grassley, and President Donald J. Trump

Henry The Stiff

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanky is an illegal Mexican immigration.

Loving trump. Lolololol

Never change you fake trust fund , orange selling, no pile of bitcoin having puto! Promise us that.

-Barryrunsome

I’m zero percent (0%) mexican

I’m one hundred percent (100%) legal and a 3rd generation natural born United States citizen

I do have a trust fund. I do not sell oranges (I do love them, though!). I can buy as much bitcoin as I want whenever I want, although I have plenty right now. Had a nice lil hit on the bosox ml last night

Every word of your post is false, you’ve been p’wned

I love cock

fuck trump

You're against prosperity and fabulous foreign relations???

ANYONE that is a USA citizen and hates Trump...….really, really, really, really need their heads examined.

The positives the Commander has accomplished thus far has him on track as the best President in history, if not there already.

You're against prosperity and fabulous foreign relations???

ANYONE that is a USA citizen and hates Trump...….really, really, really, really need their heads examined.

The positives the Commander has accomplished thus far has him on track as the best President in history, if not there already.

What the fuck are you talking about. Him and his family stole $500,000,000 from America. He personally stole hundreds of millions from American students. He's the most famous draft dodger America has ever seen. 5 times. He's bankrupted many companies. 5, 6, 7. As president he's lied over 6000 times in 2 years. He conspired with the Russian Government to influence an election.

The Trump's are known as "A pack of lying Grifters". And now his new problem. Him and Jared are in bed with MBS, Mohammed Bin Salman.

Obviously Benedict Donald doesn't have a patriotic bone in his body. Ask, Ivana or Melania.

He's YOUR COMMANDER.........live with it.

That's what your father, mother, grandparents and Aunts and Uncles said about Hitler. Thank God for the open minded resistor's.

At least $500,000,000 stolen from America. 6 time draft dodger. Conspired with Russian Government to commit election fraud. Don't you see an anti American theme? It's quite obvious!