Thank you Leader McConnell, Chairman Grassley, and President Donald J. Trump

Henry The Stiff

Are you a cheater? You see what the RepubliCONs are doing in Georgia, Waller County Texas, North Dakota, Detroit Michigan, Kansas, North Carolina. It's a pattern of extreme cheating.

Are you a cheater? You see what the RepubliCONs are doing in Georgia, Waller County Texas, North Dakota, Detroit Michigan, Kansas, North Carolina. It's a pattern of extreme cheating.

remember when the Clintons stole the furniture from the white house...even took the knives and forks...

remember I did not have sex with that girl....

remember, define sex

remember Hillary getting the debate questions early

remember, ……….

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply amazing. The Saudi's have enlisted the illegitimate President of the USA as their PR agent to float the idea that Jamal Kashoogi was killed by rouge killers.

Why would anyone be surprised or outraged that a feudal society barely out of the middle ages, with an absolute monarchy, that regularly beheads prisoners in public with swords , that denies basic rights to large segments of their population...would kill one of their political opponents? :scratch

She requested it. End of story. GOP Amnesia at its finest. Merlin.

I see democrats are referring to clinton as the "kiss of death" when it comes to the approaching midterms, they just want her to shut up...and she wont. Her defense yesterday of Bills affair with Lewinsky was downright embarrassing.

Can someone explain to me why this is a story (without the political spin)? Referring to the journalist here.

Because journalists  are very touchy about killing other journalists, obviously few normal people care. They're also trying to somehow connect this to Trump, which isn't gonna work either.

Lots of nonsense going on, pious congressmen talking about how this goes against our "values", no shit, the Saudis have never shared our values and never will.

Trump playing press secretary for King Salman and MBS. How appalling!

WTF is Mike Pompeo gonna do for the Saudi killers?

Who here travels with a bone saw?

I remember when you told me at EOG that you were basically better off not participating in political discussions on the forums.  And that you were done getting involved from that point forward.  

Only to crack the next day.  

:lol

All these idiots talking about getting tough with the Saudis ought to consider how they could screw us over bigtime, they're pumping 11 million Bbls a day, they announce they're cutting it to 8 and oil goes to $100, they cut it to 6 and we're at $150 - anyone here want to pay $4+ a gallon again? They could also sell some of their vast treasury holdings and screw us over there - that would force up interest rates.

The bottom line is that journalist was a trouble maker(and might have been a spy),he's not our concern.

Can someone explain to me why this is a story (without the political spin)? Referring to the journalist here.

Are you saying the cheating and voter suppression being performed by the RepubliCONs throughout America is a much bigger story?

I bet you don't even know what the North Dakota native American leaders are doing to push back against the RepubliCONs attempt to circumvent democracy in order to win an election. Inform yourself.

Fair Warning do you cheat during contests and competition? That's a stupid question. Your Grandfather was a big time RepubliCON. Lol

All these idiots talking about getting tough with the Saudis ought to consider how they could screw us over bigtime, they're pumping 11 million Bbls a day, they announce they're cutting it to 8 and oil goes to $100, they cut it to 6 and we're at $150 - anyone here want to pay $4+ a gallon again? They could also sell some of their vast treasury holdings and screw us over there - that would force up interest rates.

The bottom line is that journalist was a trouble maker(and might have been a spy),he's not our concern.

Already paying $4+ a gallon. Big deal

Omg. What would I do!!! That extra $20 a week. Holy shit. Let them murder whoever just don’t cost me a few pennies !!!

It's not murder, the king(in this case the ruling crown prince) can do what he wants , legally, the Saudi consulate is saudi soil, yea, it's a real shame that a trouble making journalist/spy, met a sad fate.

Are you saying the cheating and voter suppression being performed by the RepubliCONs throughout America is a much bigger story?

I bet you don't even know what the North Dakota native American leaders are doing to push back against the RepubliCONs attempt to circumvent democracy in order to win an election. Inform yourself.

Fair Warning do you cheat during contests and competition? That's a stupid question. Your Grandfather was a big time RepubliCON. Lol

In three paragraphs you didn’t answer the question. I’ll read up on it and other cutting-edge issues like the big pregnancy in England.