Thank you Leader McConnell, Chairman Grassley, and President Donald J. Trump

Henry The Stiff

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see democrats are referring to clinton as the "kiss of death" when it comes to the approaching midterms, they just want her to shut up...and she wont. Her defense yesterday of Bills affair with Lewinsky was downright embarrassing.

This I agree with. They just need to fade into the sunset. There are bigger fish to fry, like the blatent voter supression efforts currently ongoing in Georgia and North Dakota. Gotta hand it to the GOP. If opposition votes didn't matter they wouldnt go out of their way to try and deny, supress or just make it harder.

I see trump called Stormy horseface. :laugh

Yesterday her suit against him was thrown out and now she has to pay him legal fee's(poor stormy, fucked over by a crooked lawyer). Trumps latest nickname for her should fire up the fake outrage. :lol

Didn't Drumpf say Stormy Daniels reminded him of his daughter??? :)

Is forced to admit what a complete joke this Pocahontas "DNA Test" is. So she may or may not be 1/1024th American Indian...LOLOLOLOLOL

Newsflash, everyone in the country is probably 1/1024th (if not a little more) American Indian. What a joke.

The very fact that she allowed herself to be shamed by DJT into actually taking a DNA test is humiliating in and of itself. The results solve nothing, in fact they kinda bolster Trumps claims.

This is backfiring on the bitch HARD. When CNN is giggling behind your back, you know it's bad

I see Lindsey Graham said he was told once he had a little indian blood, so he's gonna take a DNA test and see if he can "out indian" her. :laugh

This stuff is great, the democrats are so pathetic, they blow everything they attempt.

The key point with warren(Pokahantas, Liawatha, we need some more) is that when it was potentially to her benefit to claim to be non-white, she jumped at the chance, she lied to hopefully advance her career..

What happened to those breaking news reports from yesterday that Saudi Arabia was gonna fess up? I guess it could still happen, but perhaps it was just more fake news?

the traitor in chief is still working on a cover story with the saudis, don the con at it again, gonna sell all of us out before its over, and you will still want to suck his dick

the traitor in chief is still working on a cover story with the saudis, don the con at it again, gonna sell all of us out before its over, and you will still want to suck his dick

He doesn't need me to suck his dick, he's got plenty of women lined up for that. You see...when you're a star they let you do whatever you want...you can grab em right in the pussy