Thank you Leader McConnell, Chairman Grassley, and President Donald J. Trump

Henry The Stiff

You think calling her horseface will hurt him?

Lets get real, she does have a kinda long face, long nose, not a big issue when she's got a great bod and it's available for use. Gotta give trump credit, he sure can pick at the right scab.

It won't hurt humans. Now that Teddy and other Trumptards know Trump is into beastiality don't ever leave your dogs alone, especially on leashes.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to those breaking news reports from yesterday that Saudi Arabia was gonna fess up? I guess it could still happen, but perhaps it was just more fake news?

Middle East Eye published the similar claims on #Khashoggi.

• He was dragged from the Consul General’s office at the Saudi and onto the table of his study next door, the Turkish source said.

• Tubaigy began to cut his body up while he was still alive,

• Then he was sedated

Middle East Eye published the similar claims on #Khashoggi.

• He was dragged from the Consul General’s office at the Saudi and onto the table of his study next door, the Turkish source said.

• Tubaigy began to cut his body up while he was still alive,

• Then he was sedated

I've read that, keep in mind all those reports are coming from turkish sources(which are unreliable normally and they're a enemy of SA), I'm talking about the breaking news reports that Saudi Arabia would confess and say they did it(apparently accidentally), it doesn't look like they're gonna do that, which likely means the reports were made up.

I have no doubt Saudi arabia did it, just dont think it's a big deal, there are reports that Khashoggi either was a spy, or was formally a spy, there are also reports that he had recently switched allegiances - if you're in the spy business and are deemed untrustworthy(and you have a lot of secrets), this is what happens.

I've read that, keep in mind all those reports are coming from turkish sources(which are unreliable normally and they're a enemy of SA), I'm talking about the breaking news reports that Saudi Arabia would confess and say they did it(apparently accidentally), it doesn't look like they're gonna do that, which likely means the reports were made up.

I have no doubt Saudi arabia did it, just dont think it's a big deal, there are reports that Khashoggi either was a spy, or was formally a spy, there are also reports that he had recently switched allegiances - if you're in the spy business and are deemed untrustworthy(and you have a lot of secrets), this is what happens.

Haven’t found anything indicating Khashoggi was a suspected spy. Source? And of course Saudi denied any involvement whatsoever initially until where we are now that possibly audio and video exist of his execution.

Bill Krystol, American neoconservative and editor of The Weekly Standard has an interesting take on all this.

“Trump isn’t being played or conned by the Saudis. Trump is very much in on the con. The House of Trump and the House of Saud are collaborators in the cover-up.”

Now I realize every president in my lifetime has played footsies with the Saudis. But with Trump, the Saudis probably just see an opportunity to push the limits.

Haven’t found anything indicating Khashoggi was a suspected spy. Source? And of course Saudi denied any involvement whatsoever initially until where we are now that possibly audio and video exist of his execution.

Bill Krystol, American neoconservative and editor of The Weekly Standard has an interesting take on all this.

“Trump isn’t being played or conned by the Saudis. Trump is very much in on the con. The House of Trump and the House of Saud are collaborators in the cover-up.”

Now I realize every president in my lifetime has played footsies with the Saudis. But with Trump, the Saudis probably just see an opportunity to push the limits.

let me guess, you voted hillary

The Saudi's are murderous thugs, this is not the "limit", this is normal behavior for them, and for most of the nations in that region, this is only a big story because many in the western media are making it one.

As far as Khashoggi being a spy, there was much talk of it last couple weeks, he likely was more of an informant for the saudi govt than a real spy, but it's the same thing if you turn on those who now have power. Bill Krystal by the way is a never Trumper(not many of them left), you can pretty much discount anything he says regarding Trump.

Lots of stuff out there about this Khashoggi, apparently he was close to bin laden, was close to the Former head of Saudi intelligence(who resigned mysteriously just a few days before 911). Khashoggi is as dirty as they come, he had lots and lots of enemies, unfortunately for him his main one recently had been the crown prince(who has all the power)

Lots of stuff out there about this Khashoggi, apparently he was close to bin laden, was close to the Former head of Saudi intelligence(who resigned mysteriously just a few days before 911). Khashoggi is as dirty as they come, he had lots and lots of enemies, unfortunately for him his main one recently had been the crown prince(who has all the power)

k

Almost every single time I tune into the latest news there's a story about a RepubliCON committing tax fraud, tax evasion, sexual assault, illegal voter suppression, and serial lies. RepubliCONs sucks.

3 weeks later after Benedict Donald preached this is another example of guilty before innocent, the Donald admits being wrong and Kashoogi appears dead. That took him 3 weeks.

Can we all say, "worst President ever".