Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Don Lemon is fired up over Kanye West

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 6293 posts

The whole thing was wild af. 

Say this, though.....Kanye was prob the only person who could make Trump become speechless.

<p>"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 72857 posts

OMG!  I just watched 15 seconds of it.  That's fuckin' embarrassing and very hard to watch.  Honestly, I turned that part off.

And I'm not talking about Trump, he's embarrassing in a different way... but watching that clown Kanye doing his schizo-spiel in the fuckin' oval office, was, damn.  :gun

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 6293 posts

Kanye's phone passcode is all 0s, too. 

He made it blatantly visible.

<p>"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 6293 posts

But...watch the whole thing. It's 7mins or so of wildness.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 6293 posts

Also made me think that Kanye is a Coin Muncher type, as I think Muncher could've had a similar rant if it were him there.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 72857 posts

I'm watching it on YouTube, not the Kanye part, but the commentary from the news networks... and as they comment they're showing the video (without audio) and I see Trump kinda nodding his head and not saying one word.  Even that fuck is embarrassed.  :laugh

Holy shit that was bad.  Couldn't pay me to watch Kanye rant like that... that's not good, man.  He's got a mental problem and I don't say that as a joke.  The dude is off.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 6293 posts

I think that while it seems that Kanye n Candace Owens will deliver more blacks from Trump and help "Get them off the Dem plantation," with how off-the-rails Kanye seemed, it may end up having a reverse effect and making folks see the Dems as the serious, mature ones. 

I wonder if Trump was sorta deducing that himself there.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 72857 posts

I see Jim Brown there, and can immediately tell he's not comfortable.  Everyone is just staring at Kanye as he rants.  You couldn't pay me to hear it, pal.  Well, maybe $500 and I'll hear it.  Otherwise, no, it's extremely hard to watch.  

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 72857 posts

And they're saying he said "motherfucker" and dropped some other 'f' bombs?  :laugh

In front of cameras in the oval office... 

Beyond words.  Pathetic if conservatards think this is OK.  They didn't like him when he said, "George Bush doesn't care about black people."  But now he's OK?  The guy is a straight up psycho.

Imagine if he had done this with Obama... conservatards would have a whole different tune.  A lot of cowards out here, too, who like to pretend they're not conservatards... they don't say one fuckin' word about this embarrassment.  But if it were under Obama... they'd be saying plenty.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 6293 posts

They were showing clips of Hannity dissing some other rapper but then praising Kanye. 

Def hypocrisy there. 

You're absolutely correct.

And you can even go back a week to when Taylor Swift made her endorsements and she was brushed off as 'just a celebrity,' but when the shoe is on the other foot and they may win some black votes, all of a sudden a celebrity voice matters. 

Def fair to call 'em out,

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2189 posts
Kanye says he feels like Superman when he's wearing the red hat.

This had to be the first meeting ever between Superman and Donald Duck.

Keep the immigrants! Deport Trump!

MadTiger

MadTiger

• Members
  • 537 posts

Kanye West has shown signs of mental illness for quite some time. I don't pay attention to anything mentally ill people have to say except for "Help me!"

#CringeYe_West

Anyway, in my state (Ohio), they polled in the most red urban area of the state (Cincinnati/Cinci-nasty), and 4 in 10 people are open to the idea of impeachment proceedings. This is a state that overall voted for Trump, and in the MOST RED urban area of the state, yet that many people want him charged for his various crimes. Telling.

https://www.cincinna...ion/1591747002/

#MidtermsTrumpBacklashNoExcuses

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 7519 posts

They were showing clips of Hannity dissing some other rapper but then praising Kanye.

Def hypocrisy there.

You're absolutely correct.

And you can even go back a week to when Taylor Swift made her endorsements and she was brushed off as 'just a celebrity,' but when the shoe is on the other foot and they may win some black votes, all of a sudden a celebrity voice matters.

Def fair to call 'em out,

Two reasons it is news - a-listers are supposed to go against Trump. Anyone who crosses over, it’s news. Also the Don Lemon comments. Just think if a white person made those comments. Personally, I don’t care who any of them are for, only the squarest of squares are affected by this.

Does that make Taylor Swift the headliner on the democratic free concert tour during the next campaign?

Long live SP Nation!!!

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 6293 posts

Two reasons it is news - a-listers are supposed to go against Trump. Anyone who crosses over, it’s news. Also the Don Lemon comments. Just think if a white person made those comments. Personally, I don’t care who any of them are for, only the squarest of squares are affected by this.

Does that make Taylor Swift the headliner on the democratic free concert tour during the next campaign?

Yeah. All that is fair thinking. 

I just agree that KR was correct in calling out the hypocrisy. Won't be the first time that each side flips a bit on something/messaging. 

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 7519 posts

Yeah. All that is fair thinking.

I just agree that KR was correct in calling out the hypocrisy. Won't be the first time that each side flips a bit on something/messaging.

At the end of the day, they are out for themselves, no one else.

I’ll assume that the black leaders are not outraged by lemon. Those leaders are the biggest sellouts of all.

Long live SP Nation!!!

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 15744 posts

Kanye does have a point.

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 21327 posts

"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 7710 posts

You guys are missing the point, in 2020 donald trump will get more of the black vote than any republican in decades, and quite a bit more than last time. All the nonsense from Lemon/cnn/msnbc amounts to whistling in the graveyard, they're terrified that blacks are starting to open their eyes, starting to ignore the bullshit they've been fed by democrats for decades.

The times, they are a changing.

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 7710 posts

Well, lookie here, looks like Turkey has just capitulated to Trump and released that pastor that's been held for 2 years, we didn't have to give them planeloads of cash either...Trump wins again! :laugh

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 6293 posts

Troll Cernovich had a theory that the 'secret purpose' behind the thing was to make it where Trump did not look so scary to black americans, and by extension, that will help drive folks his way.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 6293 posts

Well, lookie here, looks like Turkey has just capitulated to Trump and released that pastor that's been held for 2 years, we didn't have to give them planeloads of cash either...Trump wins again! :laugh

Damn. Didn't see that yet. 

TGF has all the breaking news!

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 7710 posts

Troll Cernovich had a theory that the 'secret purpose' behind the thing was to make it where Trump did not look so scary to black americans, and by extension, that will help drive folks his way.

Kanye, jim brown, candice owens, they're not the disease, they're the symptom.

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 7519 posts

You guys are missing the point, in 2020 donald trump will get more of the black vote than any republican in decades, and quite a bit more than last time. All the nonsense from Lemon/cnn/msnbc amounts to whistling in the graveyard, they're terrified that blacks are starting to open their eyes, starting to ignore the bullshit they've been fed by democrats for decades.

The times, they are a changing.

But how much of the women’s vote will he lose?

Long live SP Nation!!!

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 7710 posts

But how much of the women’s vote will he lose?

Zero, any woman that voted for him last time(after the access hollywood tape, etc), will vote for him again. All the phony hullaboloo is coming from people that hated him to begin with.

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 21327 posts

Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside
And it is ragin'.
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'.

Bob Dylan >Kanye
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users