Don Lemon is fired up over Kanye West

WVU

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching it on YouTube, not the Kanye part, but the commentary from the news networks... and as they comment they're showing the video (without audio) and I see Trump kinda nodding his head and not saying one word.  Even that fuck is embarrassed.  :laugh

Holy shit that was bad.  Couldn't pay me to watch Kanye rant like that... that's not good, man.  He's got a mental problem and I don't say that as a joke.  The dude is off.

I think that while it seems that Kanye n Candace Owens will deliver more blacks from Trump and help "Get them off the Dem plantation," with how off-the-rails Kanye seemed, it may end up having a reverse effect and making folks see the Dems as the serious, mature ones. 

I wonder if Trump was sorta deducing that himself there.

And they're saying he said "motherfucker" and dropped some other 'f' bombs?  :laugh

In front of cameras in the oval office... 

Beyond words.  Pathetic if conservatards think this is OK.  They didn't like him when he said, "George Bush doesn't care about black people."  But now he's OK?  The guy is a straight up psycho.

Imagine if he had done this with Obama... conservatards would have a whole different tune.  A lot of cowards out here, too, who like to pretend they're not conservatards... they don't say one fuckin' word about this embarrassment.  But if it were under Obama... they'd be saying plenty.

They were showing clips of Hannity dissing some other rapper but then praising Kanye. 

Def hypocrisy there. 

You're absolutely correct.

And you can even go back a week to when Taylor Swift made her endorsements and she was brushed off as 'just a celebrity,' but when the shoe is on the other foot and they may win some black votes, all of a sudden a celebrity voice matters. 

Def fair to call 'em out,

Kanye West has shown signs of mental illness for quite some time. I don't pay attention to anything mentally ill people have to say except for "Help me!"

#CringeYe_West

Anyway, in my state (Ohio), they polled in the most red urban area of the state (Cincinnati/Cinci-nasty), and 4 in 10 people are open to the idea of impeachment proceedings. This is a state that overall voted for Trump, and in the MOST RED urban area of the state, yet that many people want him charged for his various crimes. Telling.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/11/poll-trump-motivating-ohio-voters-midterm-election/1591747002/

#MidtermsTrumpBacklashNoExcuses

They were showing clips of Hannity dissing some other rapper but then praising Kanye.

Def hypocrisy there.

You're absolutely correct.

And you can even go back a week to when Taylor Swift made her endorsements and she was brushed off as 'just a celebrity,' but when the shoe is on the other foot and they may win some black votes, all of a sudden a celebrity voice matters.

Def fair to call 'em out,

Two reasons it is news - a-listers are supposed to go against Trump. Anyone who crosses over, it’s news. Also the Don Lemon comments. Just think if a white person made those comments. Personally, I don’t care who any of them are for, only the squarest of squares are affected by this.

Does that make Taylor Swift the headliner on the democratic free concert tour during the next campaign?

Two reasons it is news - a-listers are supposed to go against Trump. Anyone who crosses over, it’s news. Also the Don Lemon comments. Just think if a white person made those comments. Personally, I don’t care who any of them are for, only the squarest of squares are affected by this.

Does that make Taylor Swift the headliner on the democratic free concert tour during the next campaign?

Yeah. All that is fair thinking. 

I just agree that KR was correct in calling out the hypocrisy. Won't be the first time that each side flips a bit on something/messaging. 

Yeah. All that is fair thinking.

I just agree that KR was correct in calling out the hypocrisy. Won't be the first time that each side flips a bit on something/messaging.

At the end of the day, they are out for themselves, no one else.

I’ll assume that the black leaders are not outraged by lemon. Those leaders are the biggest sellouts of all.

You guys are missing the point, in 2020 donald trump will get more of the black vote than any republican in decades, and quite a bit more than last time. All the nonsense from Lemon/cnn/msnbc amounts to whistling in the graveyard, they're terrified that blacks are starting to open their eyes, starting to ignore the bullshit they've been fed by democrats for decades.

The times, they are a changing.

You guys are missing the point, in 2020 donald trump will get more of the black vote than any republican in decades, and quite a bit more than last time. All the nonsense from Lemon/cnn/msnbc amounts to whistling in the graveyard, they're terrified that blacks are starting to open their eyes, starting to ignore the bullshit they've been fed by democrats for decades.

The times, they are a changing.

But how much of the women’s vote will he lose?

Come senators, congressmen

Please heed the call

Don't stand in the doorway

Don't block up the hall

For he that gets hurt

Will be he who has stalled

There's a battle outside

And it is ragin'.

It'll soon shake your windows

And rattle your walls

For the times they are a-changin'.

Bob Dylan >Kanye