Don Lemon is fired up over Kanye West

WVU

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is an ass. And Cavanagh was a horrible deal. I don’t think Medicare and Social Seciruty are in danger for people her age are they?

If I were running today I would vote for Trump, but I have a lot of reading to do. SS, Obama care (I ended up paying $8500 in premiums alone in 2017). BTC are my major concerns atm. One of the hardest things will be putting my personal issues aside for the future solvency of the country.

She always hears experts saying programs must be cut to pay the deficit down, takes it to heart.

Polls tilting against the left bigtime Runny, in KY blackburn and bredesen were tied a couple weeks back, she's now ahead by 14, same thing going on all over, the dems blew it. Normal people dont care for crazy mob violence.

It's called the red wave you have been promoting for 6 months now. It's now a tsunami I guess. You also said Benedict Arnold will get 30% of the black vote. It a red and black Tsunami.

She should. You're probably not aware that Trump and Sessions are backing a Texas lawsuit that attacks coverage of pre existing medical conditions.

I was, and that was one of my concerns...I paid 8400 in premiums last year. Would be easily double that if they allowed pricing based on PEC.

I was, and that was one of my concerns...I paid 8400 in premiums last year. Would be easily double that if they allowed pricing based on PEC.

But is Fair Warning? Obamacare was a great piece of legislation. Then it got attacked and sabotaged by the evil RepubliCONs. Trumpcare premiums are sky high and the coverage relatively suck.

And it's only gonna get worse, until they get voted out.

But is Fair Warning? Obamacare was a great piece of legislation. Then it got attacked and sabotaged by the evil RepubliCONs. Trumpcare premiums are sky high and the coverage relatively suck.

And it's only gonna get worse, until they get voted out.

I don’t know if it was a great piece of legislation or not....certainly parts are appealing, but not sure it’s sustainable.

It's called the red wave you have been promoting for 6 months now. It's now a tsunami I guess. You also said Benedict Arnold will get 30% of the black vote. It a red and black Tsunami.

Trump is not going to get 30% of the black vote, aint happening.

Black vote has lost its importance anyways. Latino vote of much greater concern.

Find a way to get on disability

Hmmm...there’s an idea.....but not sure it’s worth it.

I do have to say when I get my statement from Social Security every year and I see the monthly amount if I were to become disabled, it sure looks tempting.

CORRECT DS!

Not only is it easier to get SS-D (Social Security Disability) once you're around 55+, you will get your Medicare 2 years after approval for SS-D. So, if you get approved for SS-D at 57, you will get Medicare at 59.

It is WORTH applying for.

You cant get an obamacare subsidy/tax credit based on income? I pay very little.

Not yet.

2017 was first year I used the site...whatever they call it. I would have qualified in2016, and didn’t use it, so no subsidy, In 2017 I found an awesome plan on the marketplace which I would get for $200 a month.....picked one of the best plans because it was 300-400 less than I was used to paying, and a way better plan. Based it on current income of rental property, interest and investments which was nominal.

Then came Bitcoin run...And of course that was all at the end of the year, so no time to change plan or premium amount, so when doing taxes I had to repay 6k on top of the 2400 already paid for premiums alone. Will be similar situation I imagine in 2018. In 2019things should be back to normal I would guess...but I’m not taking any chances, and will get a higher deductible/MOOP cheaper plan going forward. Only regret is not utilizing it much at all. I should’ve had everything under the sun checked out. Still may do so before the end of the year.

CORRECT DS!

Not only is it easier to get SS-D (Social Security Disability) once you're around 55+, you will get your Medicare 2 years after approval for SS-D. So, if you get approved for SS-D at 57, you will get Medicare at 59.

It is WORTH applying for.

Lol. I meant “worth” having a disability.

Geez! Go get a colonoscopy at least!

Ish, My dr was bugging me bigtime to get that..."you're well past 50 and you've never had one", I said I think I'll pass, he said " a lot of people are a little hesitant", I said I'm not hesitant, I just dont want to, so instead I took home some kit where you shit on a towel and take a sample with a stick. that's supposed to be almost a s good, and much easier.

Ish, My dr was bugging me bigtime to get that..."you're well past 50 and you've never had one", I said I think I'll pass, he said " a lot of people are a little hesitant", I said I'm not hesitant, I just dont want to, so instead I took home some kit where you shit on a towel and take a sample with a stick. that's supposed to be almost a s good, and much easier.

Ew. Neither sounds very fun, but I guess the lesser of two evils.

Ew. Neither sounds very fun, but I guess the lesser of two evils.

It wasn't bad , the towel floats on the toilet, you take your crap and then you have a little vial with a swab and stab it. Far better than fasting ,drinking bottles of stuff to clean you out, then going to a hospital ,being put under and allowing perverted strangers to violate you in crude and unspeakable ways.