Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A Fucking RUBBERBAND play in college 10/13/2018

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

RudyRuder

RudyRuder

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2012 posts
Brock just get it back today

What's the play

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 18613 posts

Brock just get it back today

What's the play

no plays today

cab driving day

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20629 posts

Brock, I can't knock the Wisconsin play.  I liked it going in.  Even when Chryst/WIS lose...it's normally 7pts or fewer.

Liked +10 going in.  Twelve hours later...we have to say this team is a fraud.  So many holes, and so many over-rated players, the 12-0 last year was vs no one.

the main hole is hornibrook… with a decent qb Wisconsin could be deserving of that top 5 ranking that they started the season with

17 straight conference wins, then Wisconsin loses 1 and they are called a fraud?  is penn state a fraud too after losing yesterday?  and Georgia?

Axl Rose 2018

Axl Rose 2018

Charlie Don't Surf

• Members
  • 4701 posts

no plays today

cab driving day

LOL whatever
INTERVIEWER: Would you say that you write your music for the man on the street?

SID VICIOUS: No, I've met the man on the street, he's a cunt.

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25834 posts
Bury the faders today Brock
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

RudyRuder

RudyRuder

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2012 posts

i believe in brock

stuck by him through thick and thin

fifty cint

fifty cint

• Members
  • 5151 posts

I liked Wisky too,  I got Broked     |

SALAD

KingKolzig

KingKolzig

Do not loan me money

• Members
  • 21010 posts

the "roughing the snapper" call was total bullshit. i believe it was a 6-pt game at that point. then wisconsin was called for another defensive penalty after a good stop. refs certainly helped michigan

Downtrotten

rjt

rjt

• FFF
  • 14720 posts

the main hole is hornibrook… with a decent qb Wisconsin could be deserving of that top 5 ranking that they started the season with

17 straight conference wins, then Wisconsin loses 1 and they are called a fraud? is penn state a fraud too after losing yesterday? and Georgia?

They didn’t play anyone last year. That side of the Big 10 sucks while OSU, PSU, MSU, UM all in same division. Hornibrook was horrendous but they also gave up over 300 rushing yards so he wasn’t the only problem

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25834 posts
We getting a RUBBER BAND for tonight
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 18613 posts

GB moneyline

Mr. NBA

Mr. NBA

• Members
  • 2032 posts

Packers MONEYLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20629 posts

They didn’t play anyone last year. That side of the Big 10 sucks while OSU, PSU, MSU, UM all in same division. Hornibrook was horrendous but they also gave up over 300 rushing yards so he wasn’t the only problem

of course that side of the big 10 sucks, but they played some decent teams last year (michigan, iowa, ohio state were all ranked)

going back to 2016... wisconsin has played lsu, iowa twice, michigan twice, ohio state twice, penn state, michigan state... so to say they don't play anyone is kind of silly, the 2016 schedule had 7 teams ranked in the top 12

out of the 12 games vs ranked opponents the past couple seasons, wisconsin hadn't lost to anyone by more than 7 points, so it kind of irritated me when chucky called them a fraud

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25834 posts

Packers MONEYLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Niners and Niners ml so hopefully

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users