SNL Last Night

KingRevolver

It’s gotten so old mostly because it’s so untrue......the jokes now have nothing related to Trump, just a random joke about being dumb or racist that they stick Trump in front of

exactly... they just throw out there "both of them are on tape saying the N word"... totally ridiculous

maybe i'll make my own tv show, have fake gay celebrities and say "well we both have rammed homeless guys up the ass" or have black guys on "well we both have robbed convenience stores"

not being a snowflake, just saying the stuff isn't funny, just hurtful... like if they bashed Mexicans as being smelly and uneducated every single week, he would be turned off... or if they called Italians stupid wops/guineas/etc every week, I would be turned off... so it's no different when they bash someone that I don't even care for, it's just mean

I know there's no money in common ground, but the "other guy" doesn't have to be wrong or stupid for you to have a good argument or point

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they have made fun of every president since they have been on the air, so fucking quit crying, even trumps own staff calls him stupid, comedy just amplifies it

ok how many skits were bashing Obama for those 8 years?  vs trump

it took 6 YEARS before snl had even 1 skit making fun of Obama... versus every single episode since trump was elected

and again, discussing something isn't crying, I don't even like trump

Look at all the democrats that are easily mocked? Maxine, Schumer, Cory Booker, not to mention pelosie, then you have easy targets like Don Lemmon, they could go to town with humor mocking him. It's not about comedy folks, it's about pushing an agenda - fortunately in today's day and age, no one falls for it.

Look at all the democrats that are easily mocked? Maxine, Schumer, Cory Booker, not to mention pelosie, then you have easy targets like Don Lemmon, they could go to town with humor mocking him. It's not about comedy folks, it's about pushing an agenda - fortunately in today's day and age, no one falls for it.

They had Don Lemon on just last week.  Obviously they're going to spoof the president more than some shitty CNN anchor nobody cares about.  Same way they always parodied Clinton and him being a perv and talking about broads in every skit. 

Hilarious conservatives are upset about this

They had Don Lemon on just last week.  Obviously they're going to spoof the president more than some shitty CNN anchor nobody cares about.  Same way they always parodied Clinton and him being a perv and talking about broads in every skit. 

Hilarious conservatives are upset about this

Cmon man, I wasn't kidding when I said i haven't watched it in 25 years. It just seems to me that if people are talking about the show(but not about the fact it was funny), that means it didn't succeed?

Can both support Trump/Republicans and laugh at them, too. 

I cited Candace Owens on Joe Rogan the other week when she said how Trump and his family are aware of many of the jokes and laugh at themselves, too. 

Yet y'all are too busy defending them that you can't laugh at them although they themselves can?

That's wild. Comedy is comedy and funny is funny no matter what. 

I do get that The Left has used comedy as a vehicle of sorts, but if you're gonna think about that every single time, you're gonna drive yourself mad.

Lighten up!

Can both support Trump/Republicans and laugh at them, too.

Absolutely. And vice versa.

The one difference here, in my opinion, is that "the right" likes to say "the left" is sensitive. Yet, "the right" complains about silly jokes on SNL. Um, what?

Either be better than "the left" by setting an example that you can laugh at yourself, or shut the fuck up about the "the left" being snowflakes... if you're just as snowflakey as they are...

jokes are fine, having skit after skit for years essentially calling 1/2 the country racist/sexist/stupid... just because they were mad their queen hillary lost is silly

we used to watch snl all the time, none of the political stuff would matter if the show was actually FUNNY, which for the most part it no longer is

celebrities/snl are the snowflakes, they still haven't gotten over it... weren't all these actors and actresses going to move to Canada if trump won?  whatever happened to that

The right complains. The left would be outside the studio banging on the walls, stopping traffic, and demanding for heads to roll.

and when anyone says ANYTHING against whatever nonsense the media is currently peddling, they are told by the majority to shut the fuck up, or to quit crying, etc

how dare anyone be offended by every tv show shoving gay characters down our throat!  just shut the fuck up!  and how dare we be offended by all the erectile pill ads while my kids are watching a game!  just shut the fuck up and tell your 8 year old daughter about erections!   :laugh

and when anyone says ANYTHING against whatever nonsense the media is currently peddling, they are told by the majority to shut the fuck up, or to quit crying, etc

how dare anyone be offended by every tv show shoving gay characters down our throat!  just shut the fuck up!  and how dare we be offended by all the erectile pill ads while my kids are watching a game!  just shut the fuck up and tell your 8 year old daughter about erections!   :laugh

This is true. One of my best friends works for Jimmy Kimmel and if you want to discuss conservative views, you’ll get blackballed out of the industry.

This is true. One of my best friends works for Jimmy Kimmel and if you want to discuss conservative views, you’ll get blackballed out of the industry.

that's because they're selling a product... 18-25 demographic is more liberal leaning, so the media is gonna bias toward that since they are more influenced by ads/buying stuff

am radio is all conservative because old people are the only ones listening to am radio  :laugh