SNL Last Night

KingRevolver

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Right gets offended when the President of the USA gets goofed on with lies and such......He’s the Prez show some fvcking respect

The Left riot in the street if you don’t refer to Bruce Jenner as Caitlyn

Big difference that the Left doesn’t recognize

What an idiot this guy is!

If I lie to the government I go to jail. When the President and the RepubliCONS lie to us it's simply called "politics" or "Trumpism"! 

Quite a double standard

The main issue is the media thinks Americans are stupid(which they are),however, while most americans are stupid when it comes to math, science, finances, international affairs, etc. Even the dumbest hillbilly in KY, or the most ignorant inner city dweller, can see through the fake smears and slanted view that the media/entertainment industry puts out.

Mike gets it. 

I think some comedian once said, you can say whatever you want, as long as it's funny. And a lot of this SNL shit is just not funny - it seems like a weird cult thing for Democrats to release their rage. This weeks cold open with Kanye was just dumb. In fairness though, despite being pumped for the Kav confirmation, I laughed my ass off at the cold open with Matt Damon the other week. One of the few SNL sketches that actually landed.